Psychological Profile: Joelogic

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nursey, May 14, 2007.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Except it was you who brought the whole subject about being fat up in the first place!? Perhaps your increasingly female hormonal levels have made you a bit oversensitised or something.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You really need to quit watching the 'view' and come up with something partially funny, and original.

You seem to be upset, that even with the hormone replacement therapy you still look like a 14 year old viatnamese boy. Its okay, with the right doctor, and a lot of money, you will look more like a 'female'. I wouldnt say a hot one, or even a decent one, but you will sureley look like a 14 year old viatnamese boy with boobs.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So his unit is bigger than yours? Cool. I guess now I have to give him more credit. Or is that post-op?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well nursey has addressed the unfounded sexuality and meth crap

well as nursey has already said.. trailer parks are an american phenomenon as far as either her or i know.. and i live in a house.. she does live in a flat though, but you americans would call it a condominium.
    the only people i have ever seen living in trailers (as opposed to holidaying in them) are gypsies

never seen the film 'snatch' then

wow.. irony!!..

but seriously though.. why can't you come up with something that has at least a grain of truth in it

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well SORRY! How was i to know you've already had people tell you your genital shrinkage is the result of the decreased testosterone levels associated with your weight problem?

So you thought it would be witty and original to mention my hormone levels? Interesting. ::)

Vietnamese!? :D Do you just tack any old nonsensical crap onto the recycled insults of others' to make it appear original?

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

YA! Take THAT horsey! Again and again and again!

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Mr.G = Mr. Generic or Mr. No-name Maybe that would be easier "MNN" or "Mr. No Name" the one who is scared to post a name. Or maybe it is just this little guy.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you've been at this forum long enough to know the name i go by?.. i changed the display name for some stupid reason and haven't bothered changing it back.. but surely your memory isn't that bad that you need my name changed back to jog it?

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

You call that a 'baby shrimp', phat? Looks more like a barnacle.

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

:D

Leave it to you...... :D

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Uncanny, eh? ;)

12. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

That hairy chick has quite the engorged clitoris, no?

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I'm sorry, when I saw that Vault Red Blitz (R) almost shot out of my nose.....

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I was curious as to why Phatboy was so specific here. So i did some investigating...
    This is the advertising slant for the drink that has drawn phatty, the jargon appealing to his desired self-image. He is using his fondness for a sugary caffeine drink supposedly drunk by dynamic, fit men to compensate for having given us all the impression that he is a puffy, effeminate suet dumpling.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...says the one who is scared to post a picture.

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Uh, actually the red blitz was new this morning. The place I stop and get coffee at in the morning on the way to work has the Vault sodas on sale 2 for 1.00, I usually get the green, but today I got a green and a red. Just to mix it up.

So I had the red cause I am cheap, and like getting 2 20oz sodas for 1.00 instead of just getting one for 1.39.

:( sorry it wasnt for its wicked power boost. Or the way I feel manly drinking a red soda.

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........oops.....so where were we again? Yes...so Barry? Your professional prognosis on Joe's mental condition...when you are ready? :)

18. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Barry's still recovering from his Flogging Molly show excursion. I thought we'd have an account of that by now.

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Ahaa! So that'll be why he's being so lecherous to Impy in another thread. He's probably finding it too awkward to browse the forums for long with the permanent erection he's had since the concert.

20. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Nah. It's never bothered me ;)