Post Jefe's personal information

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by JEFE, Feb 15, 2008.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Holyman is s cross dresser. I found some info about him, and he likes to dress up like a woman and touch his chin like a lump boy. Here is a recent picture of him. The fact that he looks a lot like Dan is just coincidence.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Thanks. I had finally drank enough to not remember that picture and BAM here it is again.

I need to smoke more weed..........(well some anyway). . . . .

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Dan is Barry's illegitimate son. Can't you guys see this?!

This why he has such hostility for him. In his actions, he sees himself (see above) and it makes him sick so he lashes out. He's pissed that Dan is a real doctor and can write prescriptions and all he can do is tell people that they need to hug their children more and punch pillows.

He's also pissed because Dan looks better in lilac panties and a tank top and sickens himself with the fact that he keeps the image on his computer and is strangely aroused by it.

Barry, you need to punch a pillow and accept Dan as your son and a reflection of yourself. Maybe Dan can write you a prescription for Seroquel so you will calm the fuck down.

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I just can't stop crying Pukey. You are so on target. Call me late tonight and help me get well. Please.

5. JEFE

JEFE New Member

I translated that.

Anyway. Dan, can you really write prescriptions now or do you have to wait until after you're finished doing your residency?

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Look at him sticking up for his alter ego now rather than taking the piss out of himself.

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Does anybody REALLY believe that Dan is a Doctor? My God, he can barely spell, never uses a period, and is drunk or high 90% of the time. He is an orderly at the VA clinic at best, and most likely is a bed pan polisher at an AIDS clinic.

A Doctor? No way.

8. holyman

holyman New Member

Haha! Dan getting clowned. thats how I likes it

9. holyman

holyman New Member

your mom already played with that line

10. holyman

holyman New Member

I have nothing to hide too

I work for coral studios
    coral studios>greenape studios

11. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

First off I don't "get high". Secondly, I have seen enough people go out from cirrhosis to not be inclined to drink anymore than once or twice a week. It is probably one of the worst ways to die that I can possibly think of. It includes swelling up like a giant slug with ascites and slowly losing your mind through hepatic encephalopathy and ultimately likely bleeding to death due to lack of coagulation factors which can't be produced in a cirrhotic liver as well as gastroesophageal varices where patients literally bleed out from coughing up buckets of blood. There is absolutely no dignity. One of the only real treatment for the encephalopathy is lactulose which makes them have repeated episodes of diarrhea which someon else has to clean up by the way most likely family members wants it gets bad. You are right only in that I am not a fully trained Doctor.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Sorry Dan. I didn't mean to rail on you like that. Please accept my apology and go back to being Holyman.

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I bet you hide your moms undies in your lunchbox.

I hate people like you. Just a sniveling little internet trolling nobody.

14. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Word.

15. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Is that supposed to mean, "Coral Studios is greater than Greenape Studios"?
    That's probably true, but please explain yourself.

And also quit acting like such an annoying little bitch.

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

How about Vivid Studios > Coral Studios ?

Or

Coral Studios < My smelly taint ?

17. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Hey, I can google "cirrhosis" on my own, I don't need you to cut and paste it for me.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I dunno. I didn't think so at first. I know one day he was being a real dick (he's seemed to chill out since then) and I gave him a hard time about being a doctor, but I dunno. I'd hate to discredit someone who has spent so many years in school.

And kudos to anyone who does work in VA or AIDS clinics. Those places are very beneficial to people who might not otherwise be able to afford healthcare.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

But aren't you posting through a proxy? Isn't that, I dunno... hiding.

Here's an example of what I did through a proxy:

http://forums.fugly.com/showthread.php?t=9509

I was shitdip. A couple of people already knew this, but for those who didn't, that was me! Grim totally thought I was Dan. And it was fun to fight with Grim w/o getting busted out for who I really was. But if you come on here posting through a proxy just to post personal info, I'll have to agree with Barry (for once).

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I knew that you would give in to my charms eventually. Call me again tonight. The "therapy" last night was very helpful.