post humiliating pics of yourself

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by smiles, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Dumb as in dipshit or idiot. And as far as looks go, maybe it's just because i see a young version of Margaret Beckett, (an imperious little bitch in Tony Blair's cabinet) whenever i look at Reizvolles' picture that i consider her unnatractive.
    :-\

2. GAS

GAS New Member

This is why we can't have nice things Nursey!! You gobby slash mouth toss pot...

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

You're such a killjoy, nob pissa.

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Nursey, I'm glad I can still bring you joy, you old fart. It gives me a moist spot on the front of my panties knowing you're continuously thinking of me.

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Is it wrong to be turned on by that?

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The fart part, or the wet panties?

7. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Either individually, but not combined.
    If you want a moist fart, see Dwaine's post on G.M.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I am just suprised you didnt ask for photographic proof, seing as this is 'Post Your Fugly Pictures'

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

when exactly does it stop being a fart, and officially become a movement?

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think once there is any movement outside the ass cheek area. Once it's out of the crack it's shit.

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I don't know whether to feel flattered or disgusted to find myself the subject of a stalkery sounding fantasy designed to trigger Neri's simple, rodent-brained sexual response. :-[

12. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

You're the one obsessing here, darling.

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I'm afraid not, er...luv. I just posted a reply to phatboy...his much belated response to a post of mine, which happened to be the last time i mentioned you - three and a half months ago. You, on the other hand, are creepily reading into that to mean i must be 'continuously thinking of you'...a similar kind of mentality to that of a stalker who believes that the celebrity they are obsessing over must be consciously looking at them whenever their eyes happen to glance in their general direction...and that it means that the celebrity ALSO feels the same 'powerful psychic connection' that they feel...and is talking to them through songs etc...that type of self-indulgent nonsense.

Go waft your soggy mouse bits at Barry, you filthy little beastie!

14. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Do we have pictures of Nursey's ass so we can compare? Sorry, arse. I meant arse.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I usually say 'ass', actually. It's tighter and more cutting. I say 'arse' when i'm envisaging something more flabby, or if i'm just wanting a cruder, less 'sassy' sounding description. Like 'Jefe is an arsehole'. As in a bit of a twat. Whereas 'Jefe is an asshole' would tend to mean i was more serious and think you're a complete prick. Obviously in this case i'd choose the former. :)

16. JEFE

JEFE New Member