post humiliating pics of yourself

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by smiles, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I don't feel any need to apologise to a dishonest person for not trusting them.

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Ahhh. The comfort of chaos. Like a pack of dingoes, tearing each other apart fighting over the kill, and then licking each others wounds while sleeping belly to belly in the cave.

You owe me one Nursey. You and the forum were both staring into the canyon ready to make a leap. Now, it feels just like old times - No?

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Give this a thought - I sent you a picture of my daughter because I was quite proud of her. I asked you not to use it on the web, and I knew that you would not because I had found you to have a bit of ethics. Morals? ah, no. Ethics? Yes.

So I had the ability to judge you correctly, and to trust you. I did trust you didn't I?

One of the basic premises about dishonest people is that rarely trust anyone. I am a trusting soul, as has been evidenced, and as such fit the mold for a basically honest person. I make mistakes, and I get things mixed up occasionally, and I change my mind and I might even be wrong sometimes - but I don't purposely deceive people.

Call that whatever you want. I don't think you are any different.

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Been reading your 1957 'Boy's Own' adventure annuals again?

Explain how you come to this conclusion. Or admit it's just more of the pious bullshit you try to make stick when you're wanting to portray me in a negative light. In other words, when you're not "worshipping at the feet"/ 'wishing to spend eternity' with me etc.

But i am trustworthy. As you know. And i also trust people...who i consider trustworthy. So contrary to your theory, i don't think the fact that you trust me automatically suggests you are trustworthy. Just as my lack of trust in you doesn't automatically suggest i might not be trustworthy. Nice try, though. ;)

Then why didn't you cede i was in fact correct and retract your sensationalist bullshit that portrayed me as some sort of predatory child abuser? You didn't even acknowledge my reply!? That doesn't sound to me like someone who just made a 'genuine mistake'! And you then went on to try and blacken me some other way (eg. paint me as some bloodthirsty, crazed dingo and 'immoral' etc.). If you are so upstanding and honest, then you should have immediately apologised for presenting a version of events that were in fact the complete opposite of what really happened, instead of ignoring my post and trying to make something else stick. Get back to your Boy's Own fantasy, you devious dick.

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Now I understand the anger.

That's a pic of your Daddy, isn't it?

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Ok, so you found a spot where I was dishonest. Well, not completely dishonest. I was bowing down at your feet, but it wasn't worship. I was really looking up your dress to see if you had a penis taped to your leg.

And the "wishing to spend eternity with you" thing? It was a self loathing day. I had probably killed a cat or something and felt that I needed to be punished forever.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

You don't recognise your own politicians? That's fat Karl 'the eunuch' Rove, one of the duplicitous asshole neoconmen you so admire? And he looks more like he fathered your daughters than me! He also spouts a lot of sensationalist propaganda. In fact, you two could pass as brothers!

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

HAW HAWWW. Gee, dat's REAL funneh Barreh! Ah aint NEVA done heard DAT ONE be-fowa! Uh huh huh huh!

Ugh. You really suck. But admiteddly, it is apparent you were only using the guise of *ahem* 'humour' (though it's more like the sort of lame, vindictive crap a 12 year old schoolkid might come up with) so as to avoid acknowledging or replying to the pertinent points in my post. What a pathetic, fat, disingenuous asshole you are, 'Bar'.

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

In reply to a pm i got from Joe (to save me having to explain again), no i'm not in a 'hell hath no fury' enraged, obsessive state. As i've pointed out before, these sorts of (serious) exchanges are as enjoyable as the purely comical ones to me. I enjoy putting assholes in their places. It's all fun and games to me! And anyway, it isn't only about the photobucket stuff anymore, though that was obviously pretty annoying. The first time it happened i barely made any mention of it, but this time round, it's really fucking lame and pathetic of whoever it was who is responsible. And for the last time, let me make the situation clear so i don't have to explain it anymore...

The pictures that were deleted were 3 that were recently posted at fugly. The pictures were hosted on 2 seperate accounts, one which was called 'morondezvous' and the 'nursey' one. The 'nursey', where the 'Reiz-Barry' one was hosted has plenty of other explicit graphics, (some of which are a lot more sordid) which have been posted here over the years, and those are still there. Here's an example:

Nope, i'm afraid we have a feeble, cowardly snitch amongst us, and i now suspect either uppity, defensive little twit Reizholes or to a slightly lesser extent, the squirming, mendacious eunuch (Barry).

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Forget the 'slightly'. ;)

12. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

UT mops the toilet

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Barry is only comfortable when he has someone he can pretend to be morally superior to. Hence his melodramatic, holier-than-thou, fabricated bullshit. Eg. "And you are the only person I know that trolled around until you found pictures of my *underaged children*, photoshopped them in a demeaning manner, and posted them in this cesspool. Ever."

P.S. You find it 'demeaning' and 'torturous' hearing the truth about yourself!? No wonder!

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Well, I saw that Samantha and Tommy are posting regularly again, as are Reiz, UT, and some others. Lomo came back from the dead, and have seen hints that Dan is drooling throught the threads. Nursey and Barry are being vile and loathsome to each other, and Dwaine's spelling is back to horrible.

In my grandiose and egocentric way of taking credit for everything, the question remains - Could a I just get a "thank you" for doing my part to rebalance the Ying and the Yang?

17. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

You've got half of the thread's topic down Baz, now lets see some pictures.

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...you saw that you were getting nowhere fast with your puke churning, pious bullshit, and with your berries fast retracting inside your plump, effeminate folds decided it would be wise just to bail out after having been so well and truly lambasted.

Speak for yourself, you slippery, squirming, crawly-creep.

19. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I knew that you wanted the worm.

I knew it.

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh dear...i forgot that even a simple, childlike scrawl was capable of sending the forum Vicar reeling off into delirious, erotic rapture.