Porksausage

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by battlesausage, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Uh... as far as I know, the public forum is moderated by nobody, who in fact, is somebody. And the member's forum is moderated by no one. Go figure.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yup...

and nobody was the moderator who banned me and deleted all my posts last year when i emailed him to call him a cunt....

some people are so unobservant yet spout off thinking they know it all ....

the truly unmoderated forum is something only members can enjoy..

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...and anyway...everything about this forum is perverted!*SIGH*

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

so how long do you think it will takenobodyto ban me if i keep putting his face of gay men.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't call 'nobody' a cunt. *cringe* (I'd have rather said anybody)

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ive been watching for three weeks, but I just registered today... anyone else smell bullshit?

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

No nooo IMC-they are from the Forums standards comission...a body that overlooks all the forums on the net observing ethics and correct procedure.

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Lmao...nob!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably more likely to be DUNCENOBBER

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

LOL... i see spunkgravy has decided to go down the path of unmoderation now...

can anybody hear tearing?

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

welcome to the weird, wonderful world of FUGLY cookie! if you dont like it, get the fuck out, and dont let the virtual door kick you in your flabby ass.

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    welcome to the weird, wonderful world of FUGLY cookie! if you dont like it, get the fuck out, and dont let the virtual door kick you in your flabby ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not being picky here, but I thought you were Skeet's bestest friend and shared your lollies with him?

13. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    I removed Skeeter's account and banned his address. I do not want little 14 year olds spamming in here. If you want to fuck with him, just post this in his stupid forum:

<IFRAME WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 HSPACE=0 VSPACE=0 FRAMEBORDER=0 SCROLLING=no BORDERCOLOR="#000000" SRC="http://prufrock.virtualave.net/javabomb/wait2.html"></iframe>
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It took him a while, but he finally figured out how to dissable html.

14. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't call 'nobody' a cunt. *cringe* (I'd have rather said anybody)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nobody gets drunk and pissed off sometimes. Nobody is usually a very nice guy. Nobody would normally not delete someone's posts for calling him a cunt. Nobody feels bad about that. But then again, nobody really cares.

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    I'm not being picky here, but I thought you were Skeet's bestest friend and shared your lollies with him?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAAAAT? FUCK NO! i hate Everybody.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Nobody gets drunk and pissed off sometimes. Nobody is usually a very nice guy. Nobody would normally not delete someone's posts for calling him a cunt. Nobody feels bad about that. But then again, nobody really cares.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey *I* care.. after all they were my posts... but if Nobody feels bad about it i'll stop going on about it