Pitiful leftist Stooge

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FagARoni, Oct 2, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:

Well you are not on your own. And John Major's been shagging Edwina Currie! The fuck is all that about? Wonder if she took it up the ass...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yuk yuk yuk yuk,nice one dikface but what is it about politicians there all depraved as fuck you got that dave mellor bloke who started toe sucking that guy that likes to dangle himself from the ceiling with a bag on his head and an orange in his mouth and now edwina balancing strawberrys on john major's bellend???????what the fuk is that all about,what carma sutra did that come from,no wonder all those fukin yanks think where all perverts when these dirty cunts are in charge of our country.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    im a lot closer than him and i wanna come round for tea,ill fetch round a jar of our speciality uncle joes mint balls,and ill see how many i can ram up your ass.
    xxxxxxx
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i'd prefer a dinner guest that'd impress my mates when he lands his heliochopter in the playing field across the road.. ..

but you could come round for tea if you like tommy.... but if you even look at my ass, i'll twat your illiterate fuckface all the way back to the stinking cesspit you dragged yourself out of.