Pimpdaddy and his own pathetic existence, and yes you are al

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FunBobby, Feb 5, 2001.

1. FunBobby

FunBobby New Member

suffice to say pimpdaddy that i myself am quite a popular person, and believe me pimpdaddy you idiot i count it a blessing and an honor that you do not like me or that you do not count me to be popular..

why in the world would i want to be popular by your standars, someone who has no friends and has to seek the internet to find people as sad as himself, because lets face it pimpdaddy you thumb-sucking prick, people as sad as you are very few and far between,

however people with brains, friends and those like myself, Drag_on and Hollz the scottish gentleman himself who actually have lives and therefore do not need to seek solstice in the sad fact that there are others out there like ourselves and to scan the internet in the hope of finding those other sad individuals, well we are so to speak the thorn in your sides, we sit and laugh at your putrid laughingly pathetic excuse for a life and a personality, and we count ourselves lucky that we dont have to associate with people like you who are thankfully such social degenerits that we dont see you when we are out at these social gatherings you so fondly speak of, with the listful thoughts of a person who has been shat on by society in general.

so my little piece of shit, why dont you stop your sad pathetic attempt at trying to make a few friends by slagging others off on the internet.

people like you are the worst kind of pathetic loser known to man, and the most disliked, maybe if you had a mind of your own enough to make decisions about others on your own you would not be such a prick..

so as the old saying goes Pimpdaddy

"i'll try to be nicer, if you try to be more intelligent"

as always i love you all, your all just SOOO nice and likeable

FunBobby

------------------
    "Im going to thrash you to within an Inch of your life....and then take that Inch"

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

when i want your opinion.... i'll give it to you...

i'm sorry ... did i hurt your feelings? *chuckle*

3. FunBobby

FunBobby New Member

gosh arent we just sooo funny

you sad lame individual, ooops sorry, did i say individual, i meant to say fucked up, social-nerd who has no life...

FunBobby

------------------
    "Im going to thrash you to within an Inch of your life....and then take that Inch"

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

anyway knobslobby...
    is this me??
    what you read on this forum??
    nope.. you don't know me.. and don't presume to understand my psyche...
    this is a forum where people are insulted and shit gets thrown about... usually by fecal leaker... i think you should really get a grip on reality and learn to seperate... real life... the thing outside your monitor.. and fantasy..... this forum
    idiot

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Why does everyone like talking to FunBobby? Is it because she has an important position with a prominent corporation? Or is it simply because her breasts are large and she is wearing a tight blouse? Then again, could it be that she keeps running back and forth to the bathroom giving people free lines of snort cocaine? Could any of these things have anything to do with the large crowd of people that always seem to surround her?

In actuality, none of these variables have the slightest impact on the popularity of FunBobby. It is not the job, nor the breasts, nor the cocaine that draw people to her. Instead, it is her inherent good wisdom and her ability to communicate with others that make her such a sought after festival bunny at big important social events.

Don't hate FunBobby. Learn from her. Watch her mouth as it moves, her arms as they graze the sides of her torso, and her animated facial expressions as she titters and giggles with excitement. The next time you are talking with someone, try and act just like FunBobby. And though you are actually learning to improve on your social skills by adapting your personality traits, you should bear in mind that no one ever died from having breast implants. And offering some snorty blow to a few hairy fellows in the back room certainly won't hurt anything either.

[This message has been edited by PimpDaddy (edited February 05, 2001).]

6. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

well COBKNOBBY, thAt was quite a little novel u posted. Your gay right? U FUDGEPACKING COCKSMOKER. Whattsa matter? IMC is on vacation, so all the sudden u got the guts to show up? When HOLLZ and DRAGON fuck your sphincter, do you lose control of your ass muscles? There has to be a reason you post so much SHIT

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Lying and being phony have been successful vehicles for many a great social acrobat as a means of acquiring friends. It is important to remember that a friend does not have to be a friend for life. A friend for a few seconds is worth it if it means you might be able to bounce off that person to another person nearby that you find much more physically stimulating and mentally challenging.

Though it doesn't just come naturally to everyone, shrugging off temporary friends or brushing them off doesn't have to be a bad thing. It can be a very good thing that you just kind of do because it helps you to get closer to who you want. And, contrary to popular belief, it is not bad to get what you want. Getting what you want is a good thing. And using other people to get to know who you want to know can be done in ways such that the used one doesn't really get hurt all that much. Think of it like a game...some peculiar little game that somehow got lost in the back of your subconscious as you continued crawling towards infancy.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

OPINION

Opinions are like assholes.
    Everybody has them
    And they're all
    Shitty.

IGNORANCE

Self-imposed ignorance
    Is a wonderful thing.
    The less you know,
    The clearer you dream.
    The more you ignore,
    The better things seem.

ACCEPTANCE

It's okay
    For me
    To be a bastard.

EXCLUSIVELY FUNBOBBY

Shop at
    Exclusively gay stores.
    Attend
    Exclusively gay parties.
    Crack
    Exclusively gay jokes.
    Be
    Self-absorbed and boring.

9. Clintons Cat

Clintons Cat New Member

It constantly amazes me people take the time to register here just to tell the forum what a bunch of fucking loosers the users are.
    If you dont like it funbobby fuck off and find yourself another forum.

10. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Funbobby,
    I've noticed that you say you're from Cork, Ireland. You taking the piss out of us Corkonians? Or were you the lass they once called sianne?

11. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Uhh... Riiggghhhtt.....

12. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Was I talking to you freaky anti

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you think funbobby might be sianne, scraw??

rollin on the fuckin floor here if it is...

if only she knew my what my other online persona was(sadly deceased.. hehe) eh?

14. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Oh my God pimp what did you do to that poor girl? Anyway your other side isn't dead as I have proved a few times-it's just in hiding afraid to come out in case it gets hurt!
    Anyway about funbobby, who else could it be?
    I was the only person to visit the chat from fugly who was from Ireland. Then Sianne came along and apart from me and her I've never seen anyone from Southern Ireland visit this site. Plus she's not even answering-is that a sign that I'm right?
    Comeon funbobby, let us know who you are

15. Icare

Icare New Member

Are YOU telling me that THAT was a 3half inch CLIT i had rubbing against me that fateful night with Bum-Hobby and Hollz?!?!?

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what about the guy you work with...
    in bar??
    (nick escapes me... sorry that guy!!)

17. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

DON'T BE MESSIN WITH THE PIMP DADDY KNOBSLOBBER...You mess with him then you mess with every single fuckin person in this mother fuckin forum....
    P.S Where did IMC go?

18. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timeforyumyums:

P.S Where did IMC go?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jail. 30 days. Probation Violation..Hangin with LT jackson.

Try to keep up.

19. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Ok Pimp now you're scaring me! You know waaaayyyy too much about me. The guy I worked with in the bar(Mr. Loverman) only came in a few times and he's not visiting here or yabberchat anymore, so definitely not him. Come on funbobby put our minds at rest-are you sianne?

20. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    Was I talking to you freaky anti<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just to make it CLEAR I was responding to the thread in general.. Don't get so fucking uptight about shit... Learn to relax and smoke a joint...