Piercing Record IMC

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

WTF are you talking about...'my point'? I was just clarifying the context i used the word 'evidence' in seeing as it was important enough to warrant a comment from you.

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

How about telling these cunts (the guys from the shop where the guy got 600 in his arms) that it isn't the "current" world record anymore? I dont think they know.

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Shit, even guinness haven't updated their site yet. Surely if Martin can update to include this then they can!

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    WTF are you talking about...'my point'? I was just clarifying the context i used the word 'evidence' in seeing as it was important enough to warrant a comment from you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She wants my cock 'n' balls. That's the only reason she responds to my posts...

5. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

well congrat-u-fucking-lations....

Do all the piercings stay in?? that may become a little bit un-comfortable if so... but I'd assume not.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

IMC is my fucking hero, that lil' pussycat! so did you have to sell the waterbed or did you get to play Moby Dick with that Wendy chick?

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have no idea who wendy is... I never met her before

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    She wants my cock 'n' balls. That's the only reason she responds to my posts...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very perceptive! It's hard not to when you send me pics like this:

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Very perceptive! It's hard not to when you send me pics like this:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww man, I thought that pic only had the scrotum ring in it,now everyone knows I'm a freak for nipple clamps...damnit.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*pops a boner*