PAIN!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Sep 29, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    homely<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*shuffles off to bake bread and crochet doilleys*

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's what I meant by it!!!

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That's why i took the piss you stupid cunt!

4. butnick

butnick New Member

OK YOU MALE PUSSIES.
    what about giving birth huh? yeah, didn't think of that did ya? no, too wrapped up in your little male lives...
    well try and get a cantelope melon up your arse thats about the same ratio... but youll have to get it out again... mind you most of you are poofs anyway so it should'nt be too bad

--------------------

Children of the sun, See your time has just begun...la la la la la, la la la la la...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posts: 251 | From: ESSEX, SOUTHEND AREA, England | Registered: Sep 2001 | IP: Logged
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah that sounds really uncomfortable, and I'm sure it was incredibly painful for you. Did it all those bastard creatures, you managed to squeeze out of that stinking waste dump of a thing you call a pussy leave it the size of a snakes hole?

Complain all you want bitch, but I've probably experienced more for unpleasantries than you. Starting with the giant sized anaconda turd I pushed out my ass earlier today. What a creation that monster was. Wow, and damn did that thing smell. It took me half an hour to break the thing up just before I could flush it down the toilet.

5. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I think that manhood remover of Pimp's would have to hurt a lot more than giving birth
    And at least you can still have a good time after the breeding. Not that poor bugger!
    Guess you could always pop it in the freezer

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by butnick:
    OK YOU MALE PUSSIES.
    what about giving birth huh? yeah, didn't think of that did ya? no, too wrapped up in your little male lives...
    well try and get a cantelope melon up your arse thats about the same ratio... but youll have to get it out again... mind you most of you are poofs anyway so it should'nt be too bad
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, seeing as how the female anatomy is designed for passing cantaloupes and the anus isn't...

Back in my youth, when I still believed in fairy tales, I thought the story of Adam and Eve was a way to explain why God was pissed at women and made them suffer so...

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

oh.. i always thought it was about that boat full of animals, y'know the one.. good 'ol adam and his boat..

8. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

WELL...woman....................have tits and you don't.

unless they have man tits obviousely...!?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    oh.. i always thought it was about that boat full of animals, y'know the one.. good 'ol adam and his boat.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You dumbass! That was Moses and his schooner!

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    You dumbass! That was Moses and his schooner!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no, frank sinatra is a schooner

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah.. moses went sailing in a basket

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    pot/kettle<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah yeah, from kettle to respective kettle

nah

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I stand corrected.

14. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

wHY AM I HERE?

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

TO REMIND YOURSELF YOU HAVE THE KETTLE ON...

16. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally siged by someone other than Spanky:
    YOU HAVE BEEN NAUGHTY GO TO MY ROOM! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF?
    Are you trying to piss me off or is it just a god given natural gift?

Or am I sposed to take this as a compliment and jeez don't we have so much in common?

Or is it just that I haven't given you any attention and this is a desperate plea for me to adopt you and give you a pat too?

Go hump someone elses leg looser. *boot*

17. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Awww, Stranger... you just don't understand the Spankmeister. The boy's a nut.

18. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Mind-tinglingly inquired Sparky:
    WHY AM I HERE?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you mean in the geographic, temporal or existential sense?

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

doesnt the phase

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>finally realised by Sparky
    wHY AM I HERE? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually mean

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>oginally imagined by Sparky
    wHY HAVE I FORCED YOU TO PUT WITH ME FOR THIS LONG? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

?

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL