PAIN!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Sep 29, 2001.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

here is the deal wank, if you dont act stupid i will be nice to you but if you say shit like i think sparky is the biggest anal licker here i am gonna bitch you out and put you in your place. so it is actually pretty easy, dont say stupid stuff you wont get called such.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    But at least women don't have to put up with having to scrape hair off of their faces everyday! :MAD:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You oughta see some of the women down where I live...

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by neurotica:
    Pain is when you play Final Fantasy 9 for 14 hours and you think your contacts have dried onto your eyeballs....so you try and try to pull em off....only to realize you aren't wearing any. I will admit this is a lame example of pain but it is all i have. Pity me I am a military wife. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a pretty fucking decent game. I haven't played it since about a month or so after it came out, but I think I left off at the end of the third disc...

4. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Proudly asserted Sparky:
    i have fingers also.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but how many?

5. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

enough not to need a man.. well iuntil i visit him that his... he lives in New York and live in england

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    he lives in New York and live in england<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many times are you going to say that?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

many, many more times.... surely you've noticed by now nauseous, that our *cough* friend, i'm_a_slut has the depth of a puddle, and is about as interesting as the insipid rainwater thats in it...

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    noticed by now nauseous<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry... pukey

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    sorry... pukey <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's okay. I'll answer to either, G.T.

10. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

yeah but my fiance lives in new york and i live in england... that means i dont see him much because i live in england and he lives in a part of america called new york...

i will be going to new york at christmas as that is where my fiance lives... i have to go on a plane as i live in essex... not essex in new york but essex in england...

i have to get in a plane and fly over lots of water... i fly from london because that is in england and it is where i live, to new york where he lives.

11. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    blah blah my boyfriend lives in NY and I'm a cockney cunt... blah blah i have to get in a plane and fly over lots of water... i fly from london because that is in england and it is where i live, to new york where he lives.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's great. Just be sure to let us know what flight you'll be on.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I guess reading all of that drivel wasn't completely useless, now I that I know you're going on a plane to New York!!!

And keep this in mind when you're flying the friendly skies... "In Miami, a federal investigator sneaked three knives past airport screeners. In Fort Lauderdale, undercover sheriff's deputies took a pocketknife and a box cutter through airport metal detectors and X-ray machines. In Philadelphia, a man smuggled four box cutters and two paint scrapers past airport security to prove to his wife that flying wasn't safe."

Fuckin' screeners... "Their job is a difficult, monotonous one. Generally, the pay is just a bit more than minimum wage. Few screeners receive benefits. They sit hour after hour looking at X-ray images, with weeks passing before they spot the outline of what could be a gun, a bomb or a knife. And when they stop to question what they see, long lines of unhappy travelers begin grumbling about missing their flights."

Needless to say, I'm encouraging almost everyone I know to fly.

Thanks USA Today for scaring the shit of out of America once again!!

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    here is the deal wank, if you dont act stupid i will be nice to you but if you say shit like i think sparky is the biggest anal licker here i am gonna bitch you out and put you in your place. so it is actually pretty easy, dont say stupid stuff you wont get called such.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

right.. listen up spark you fucking idiot hypocrite. dont you dare pick on my bud for talking crap. i think everyone knows how you started out, in fact i dont think the fact has changed that you still post childish bollocks.

do you want me to hunt you down, shoot you in the back, rip of your arm and shove it up your spotty ass? Actually. seeing as you get wide objects shoved up your ass on a regular basis, often by yourself, i feel this would mean i don't even have to extend any effort when i ram it home with one of the nearby empty cereal packets you keep lying around on the floor of your 'flexable litter arrangement project' dump of a home..

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I guess reading all of that drivel wasn't completely useless, now I that I know you're going on a plane to New York!!!

And keep this in mind when you're flying the friendly skies... "In Miami, a federal investigator sneaked three knives past airport screeners. In Fort Lauderdale, undercover sheriff's deputies took a pocketknife and a box cutter through airport metal detectors and X-ray machines. In Philadelphia, a man smuggled four box cutters and two paint scrapers past airport security to prove to his wife that flying wasn't safe."

Fuckin' screeners... "Their job is a difficult, monotonous one. Generally, the pay is just a bit more than minimum wage. Few screeners receive benefits. They sit hour after hour looking at X-ray images, with weeks passing before they spot the outline of what could be a gun, a bomb or a knife. And when they stop to question what they see, long lines of unhappy travelers begin grumbling about missing their flights."

Needless to say, I'm encouraging almost everyone I know to fly.

Thanks USA Today for scaring the shit of out of America once again!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW!You're still a boring,miserly snatched sour pussed cunt,Nauuuuuuuuseous

15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Now thats pain.

16. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

sparky..........HA HA!

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    dont you dare pick on my bud for talking crap.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pot/kettle

18. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

you gonna make a pot of tea?

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursemaid:
    WOW!You're still a boring,miserly snatched sour pussed cunt,Nauuuuuuuuseous <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sure am! And you're still an annoying, uptight, homely, flat-chested woman, Nursery.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:

Now thats pain.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut up Cheezedawg! You both look like you're enjoying it!!