Padre Island Pics

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jan 20, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

lmao, we are such assholes...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

good lord! a resemblance...related?

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Nursey's perfect ass

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

~rats masturbation toilet art erotica~

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAOOOOOO!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I woke up in the middle of the night to find this. How the fuck am I gonna get back to sleep now?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh ooh!

and yes, canine, i will take another, as soon as i buy a new cam

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    LMAOOOOOO!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I woke up in the middle of the night to find this. How the fuck am I gonna get back to sleep now?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wank and get it over with?

or start drinking

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    wank and get it over with?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not called wanking anymore...now we say 'j-a-b-b-e-r-b-a-t-i-n-g'

9. Stranger

Stranger New Member

hahahaha I knew I missed this place for a reason.
    If my childhood memory serves me rightly that shark was prity thick and irritating too. But damn it's gunna make it pritty hard for me to toss without cracking up laughing from now on.

10. D

D New Member

Prity thick was it?

So now Iam a cross between Monica... Ricki...Rosie and Neve Cambell (people who have seen me face to face told me that so I thought I would just add it) and that Jabberthing...

Thats fine by me.. I get recognised all the time... The amount of fucking autographs I have had to sign. Especially when I am in New York City... Man they just flock around me I get offers of sex from here there and everywhere... It pays well also Im never gonna have to do another days work in my life thanks to my looks.

The slaggy slutty life is the way to go y'know.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank* * *:
    Prity thick was it?

So now Iam a cross between Monica... Ricki...Rosie and Neve Cambell (people who have seen me face to face told me that so I thought I would just add it) and that Jabberthing...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

12. D

D New Member

lmao... something like that I guess

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank the great:
    lmao... something like that I guess <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....i guess

14. D

D New Member

Ahhh...Did you know that picture was one that they used in the UK Cosmo mag.

I shit you not.

It because Jools Holland(GOD) photographed me when I was younger and put me in his book... they wanted to see what I was doing now.

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...lucky you had a neck all those (5) years ago...memories-eh wank?

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank the great:
    I shit you not.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MINE!!!
    that phrase is kitanopyrighted!

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    MINE!!!
    that phrase is kitanopyrighted!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, no it's not! You did not discover that one. Keep tryin' though.

18. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...lucky you had a neck all those (5) years ago...memories-eh wank? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, damn right memories!... Puppy fat... I was 15. Still a young'un and I still am... only 20 so I don't have to worry about dry, tight leathery skin just yet.

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

hey, damn right memories!... Puppy fat... I was 15. Still a young'un and I still am... only 20 so I don't have to worry about dry, tight leathery skin just yet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you drink and smoke a lot it will age you pretty good though. i've seen some chicks that were young that looked pretty ragged from abusing their bodies.

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

like this one: