Pabst Blue Ribbon and Percocets....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Feb 25, 2002.

1. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    What a crock of shit. Really. The whole mess is a joke. I don't care about sports in general - I don't discriminate. What I hate even more is seeing dumbfuck Canucks dancing around in the streets because some retards managed to hide a looney in the ice and slap a can of snuff between two goalposts. What a triumph! Let's all celebrate now! Woohoo!

Stupid mother fuckers. Give me a fucking break. I didn't even know hockey was part of the olympics until a Canadian friend of mine had to email me as soon as the game was over and brag... I had no fucking idea what she was talking about, she automatically assumed I gave a fuck and was watching. She was wrong. The only thing I'd actually watch would be the bloopers - those are fun.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Rev! No disrespest but you live in Texas. Therefor you couldnt possibly understand the winter games.

2. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splattery Goodness:

I liked when us Americans took gold,silver AND bronze in the Men's halfpipe snowboarding competion. Which also happens to be one of the very few events that are actually entertaining to watch.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If Ross was allowed to compete he would have buried the american competitors. Too bad he puffs.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    Rev! No disrespest but you live in Texas. Therefor you couldnt possibly understand the winter games.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've lived as far North as Rhode Island. I think I qualify to understand the concept.

4. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    I've lived as far North as Rhode Island. I think I qualify to understand the concept.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I’m sorry, I worded that improperly. What I meant was that You wouldn’t understand the love for Olympic winter sports like a Canadian does. I was not saying that you would not understand the concept of the games.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Actually, I was assuming you meant I wouldn't understand the concept that water gets hard at a certain temperature, and that rain turns into these intricate crystalized flakes that fall out of the sky...

But yeah, it'd be like me trying to explain to you the subtle joy of going camping in January, what a cactus is, or actually paying for a doctor's visit.

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    The olypics is only hype because you lost. Otherwise it would be very important.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...or explaining to a canuck how it feels to kick their ass in the olympics
    ...like I said U.S.A.-34 Canada-17

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

So you think none of the American snowboarders are smoking up? Do you even know any snowboarders?? All of those fuckers get high.

8. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Yes I do know alot, I used to live near Whistler mountain. Yes they do smoke up but Ross was caught. He wasnt even alowed to attend the games this year.