Orange Guppy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by aperape, Jul 27, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"Selective heritage," I call it...

If people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson really gave a fuck about the black people, they'd be over in Africa ending real oppression over there. Instead, they insist on playing the race card to gain support and line their own pockets over here.

It's sickening, really... Oddly enough, I know of some Blacks that actually see things my way. It's a pity they don't have much influence over their race's culture or belief structures.

2. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

FredVegas I know what art is, I took an Art Appreciation class in high school, but to each his own.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    how dare she make fun of my sisters? fucking cuntrag <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure they are used to it

3. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    YOU CANY GET COCK U WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I get cock almost every weekend

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    FredVegas I know what art is, I took an Art Appreciation class in high school, but to each his own.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I took 3 years of spanish in high school and all I know how to say is chupa la pinga, so your statement proves nothing. Just because you take a class in high school doesn't mean ya actually learned anything from it. But you're right, to each their pwn(ed).

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that's right fred... i took geography at school, and all i learned was that the world is full of poor people and it's all americas fault

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    that's right fred... i took geography at school, and all i learned was that the world is full of poor people and it's all americas fault<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It took a geography class to teach you that...?

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    I get cock almost every weekend <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah cock as in chicken.

8. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    that's right fred... i took geography at school, and all i learned was that the world is full of poor people and it's all americas fault<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

* Mumbles something about Kennedy and an evil shadow government while lacing up his Chinese shoes at his Mexican-assembled desk *