*Oral Surgery*

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Jan 5, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Well, I got two pics from the doc. A before and after shot. I wish someone could have been there to film it because it took him two hours and many many stitches. These pictures suck but it's the best I got. I am dying for a smoke but I am not allowed to. I bought some of those nic patches. So far it's not working. I wonder what would happen if I stuck them all on at once. I've got 14 of them. It doesn't hurt too bad yet, I am still numb and drowsy from nitrous. Well, Kit, if you are watching, here ya go.

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Hmmm...still drowsy,eh???

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Hmmm...still drowsy,eh???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that woke my ass up a bit. had to break a hot date tonight too. can't get any jiz in the fresh wound either.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

this one is better but i can't pull my lip out or it will pull out the stitches, i wanted this to be GORY dammnit!

and now that stupid song is in my head-
    In your head, in your head, Zombie, Zombie, Zombie eh eh eh, What's in your head, in your head bleh.

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i'm gonna take a chance here and say that i don't think the greyish-blackish skin forming in my mouth is normal. i am starting to fucking worry here. it's been 41 hours and 38 minutes since i've smoked a cigarette. if this zombie skin is rotting out my mouth i'll be livid.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

keep it clean...
    no wait, the mouth is full of germs
    hmmm...what could happen?

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh my fucking god!!!LOL!!Ho Kitana.....you're back!!!

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

HOLY SHIT KLIT! I almost fell outta my chair! i guess if i go knocking on coffins i will wake the dead huh? shit, those pics are fucking SICKmy shit isn't that fucked up. but today, i noticed some white slime around the blackish parts and it stinks.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Oh my fucking god!!!LOL!!Ho Kitana.....you're back!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its a 3-day weekend, Martin Luther King Holiday is on Monday, so no school...

and i couldnt resist the possible complications of Rat's oral surgery

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    HOLY SHIT KLIT! I almost fell outta my chair! i guess if i go knocking on coffins i will wake the dead huh? shit, those pics are fucking SICKmy shit isn't that fucked up. but today, i noticed some white slime around the blackish parts and it stinks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh shit...
    infection
    puss oozing from the area...
    or just plaque, tartar, and foodstuffs?
    what did the doc say?

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    oh shit...
    infection
    puss oozing from the area...
    or just plaque, tartar, and foodstuffs?
    what did the doc say?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think it may just be food ick garbage. i am just supposed to do saltwater rinse for the first 5-7 days, then use prescription mouthwash. no puss oozing. maybe i should call the doc just in case, i just don't want to bug him because I am being paranoid. uhg.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    i think it may just be food ick garbage. i am just supposed to do saltwater rinse for the first 5-7 days, then use prescription mouthwash. no puss oozing. maybe i should call the doc just in case, i just don't want to bug him because I am being paranoid. uhg.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am not supposed to pull my lip out because it pulls on the stitches. so, i can only pull it out a little very briefly. here's a look at the white stuff. it's gross.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH MY GOD! Are you actually advocating the use of anesthetics for animals now? I am so proud of you! You are growing up...Now all you need to do is discover the pleasure of a big fat cock and you'll be okay.

I found out the white crap on my teeth is GLUE. They used some kind of glue I guess. And the grossening black skin is normal they say. The nurse told me it can change colors from bluish, blackish, yellow and then finally to pink. I'll keep taking pictures as it changes.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

OH MY GOD! Are you actually advocating the use of anesthetics for animals now? I am so proud of you! You are growing up...Now all you need to do is discover the pleasure of a big fat cock and you'll be okay. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY! no...
    Rats Hate Cats
    although the only thing i have closest to an anesthetic is starter fluid which contains dimethyl ether - i think thats what it was. its the fluid that you soak into a rag and put over your mouth and u knock out, now they say it causes cancer

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    I found out the white crap on my teeth is GLUE. They used some kind of glue I guess. And the grossening black skin is normal they say. The nurse told me it can change colors from bluish, blackish, yellow and then finally to pink. I'll keep taking pictures as it changes.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're lying! Be afraid, paranoid...Your teeth are slowly rotting out...

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

They're lying! Be afraid, paranoid...Your teeth are slowly rotting out...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're right. i went to the dentist today. i'm fuct now. i better get me one of dem fancy lawyers now. here's the latest picture. i might as well go have a smoke at this point.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, that's nothing a shot of the Rev's Super Goop wouldn't fix...

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    Oh, that's nothing a shot of the Rev's Super Goop wouldn't fix...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think that's how i got in this mess. too much

"Super Goop"!!

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I hate it when that happens to me...

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

one is already loose. i better go put on my overalls. FUCK!!!!!