Open Letter to Santa Claus...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Dec 7, 2000.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Dear Santa,
    I have been really good this year (If you over look the firearms convictions, and the probation violations) so please give me a one way ticket to TiaJuana via a greyhound bus. The dear santa, please make many mexican prostitutes rub there breasts and vaginas on me while I drink mucho cervesa.. Bless you Santa Claus.

2. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

Dear Santa,
    please could i have a new mummy ive just gone and broken the last one...i have also been a very good boy if you excuse the things that only me you and god know about *wink wink*

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Dear Santa,

How much for your list of naughty girls?

------------------
    Braise the Lord!

4. Incestuous Necrophiliac

Incestuous Necrophiliac New Member

Dear Santa,
    People at work have been pissing me off again. Can I have 1000 gallons of formaldehyde and a new bonesaw?

your fiend,
    necro

5. Jew

Jew New Member

Yeah yeah, i'm jew, so what.

Dear santa, i hope you don't mind me asking you for a present. You don't mind, right?
    what do you mean by that you fucking racist? oh yeah? and what will you say if i would have told you that I chopped you mother's clitoris and glued it to her head and now everytime i kick her head she has an orgasm? never mind, i want a nuclear warhead, so i could end the misery of all the dying societies, such as: KKK, 'cause their stupid, all the fuckheads who hates my people, and dunno, kill some skinheads punks and chainsaw damned arabs.

Your loving jewish dick owner, Jew.

6. WonderfulWench

WonderfulWench New Member

Dear Santa,
    Do you rember me? I came to see you last year, at Macy's. You told me that if I was really good and sat on your lap, so you could touch my who-who that you would bring me the Malibu Barbie. Well, I didn't get it so I told my daddy and he's really mad at you he said that you were a bad man cause he is supposed to be my first. So this year if I was you I wouldn't come to my house cause my daddy has a really big gun and know's how to use it.
    Thank you,
    The little girl in pig tails
    A.K.A.
    WonderfulWench

7. The Desacrator

The Desacrator New Member

Hey Santa , FUCK YOU YOU STUPID CUM-BUBBLE FROM THE ASS OF LEPER WHORE! I WANT MY TRAIN SET AND SOME LITTLE PEOPLE TO TIE DOWN TO THE TRACKS! YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH! I really got a hankering for some venison.

8. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

What the fuck did ol santi claus do to piss you people off so much?

9. The Desacrator

The Desacrator New Member

The nerve , the gall , to . . . EXIST! THAT, IS REASON ENOUGH TO HATE ANYONE AND EVERYTHING!***Nothing Sacred No one Spared***

10. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

11. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

Dear Santa,
    please kill all he Jews.
    Thank You.
    TC

12. DoinYerMom

DoinYerMom New Member

Hey LardSucker,
    Next time you come squeeze yer fat shanker down my smoke hole, try not to knock all the shit off the mantle and drag ashes and crap all over the living room. And if i have to wake up to you butt-ramming my lab one more time, i'm going to see to it that my brother gets genital herpes so next time you go rimming the little prick you'll have a nice case of lip rash to spread amongst your sawed-off, ass-blasting elf herd.

Shitbag

13. Six_Digit_Debt

Six_Digit_Debt New Member

Dear Santa.

Get me a gun and a map to a bell tower.

All I want....yes...kill the fucking bastard monkeys....

I don't understand..I don't understand...I don't understand....I don't understand..I don't understand...I don't understand... I don't understand...

WHY?!?!?! Fucking pussies! Kill the bitches!!!

(By that, SDD meant that he really wanted to help the ethiopians in their ensuing struggle against hunger and disease)

Fucking dirty bastard fishes.

(I mean, bless them motherfucker.)

6-7

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey ssd... thats accually a chairty cause Id give money to... "Bullets for Africa"

15. Six_Digit_Debt

Six_Digit_Debt New Member

For just 50 cents a day, you can help a lonely firing platoon find ethiopian virgins to rape, little black boys to molest, and screaming infants to bury alive in mass graves. Help these poor innocent soldiers readjust to real-life and send money to SDD's "Kill a Twig" fund today!

6-7
    Think that'll work?

16. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

In Spearfish, South Dakota, if three or more Indians are walking down the street together, they can be considered a war party and fired upon.

HA!

17. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Hey just a little fact i know some of you will find interesting. Legal age of consent in japan ......13

18. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

That must be nice.

All men want to fuck teenage girls.Why do you think they made an age minimum?

------------------
    I tell you what you need is a phatty bo batty blunt.And I'll garauntee you'll see the ocean,a sailboat,and maybe some of those big titty mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit.

19. Incestuous Necrophiliac

Incestuous Necrophiliac New Member

That's good to know, I'll be in Japan in two days...

20. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NoOpinion:
    Hey just a little fact i know some of you will find interesting. Legal age of consent in japan ......13
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Legal age of consent in Canada is 14 (13 with thier parents permission) My friends stepbrother got charged with statuatory rape, and the judge dismissed the case because the girl was fifteen and wanted to have sex.