oooooooooo i wanna

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Dec 21, 2002.

1. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I just want ut to get naked already.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    I just want ut to get naked already.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? u werent posting that at me were u?

3. NiCo

NiCo New Member

you're not ut, so no.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Sorry Nico no UT titty for u this christmas..just coal.

5. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

So you are the infamous UT. I have heard all about you and how you like the "exotic" boys. Did I mention I am a pilot?

6. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Aww come on UT

Just a lil nipple?

7. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Bored, and once again, I don't care what a bunch of fuckin idiots on a message board think about me. I'm a gamer. Not some message board troll. This is purely for entertainment purposes only.

8. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    This is purely for entertainment purposes only.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You get turned on by forums replies?

9. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Depends on if you write them while naked.

BTW in your sig, its YOU'RE not YOUR.

10. sweetlyscented

How is this sig? Better for you?

FYI: If you are talking it is okay to say "YOU'RE" however if you take a look at the MLA, you should NEVER type "it's, you're". It is okay to speak that way, but when you are typing/writing you should always type it out ---> It is, You are, They are, so on and so forth.

Do you feel a little stupid now?

This is the FUGLY forums, we are not here to be perfect fucking typers. For all I know, you could be the most stupid mother fucker on planet earth, and get a hard on by correcting someones silly mistakes.

I go to law school. I am an asst. attorney, I THINK, I just "THINK" I might know how to spell. It does help that I have a BA in English.

I can type however I feel like it. Sometimes I wake up and want to type like a fucking welfare recipient, and sometimes I feel like typing with good grammar.

I think you need to seriously get some friends. If your posts have come down to "btw, you spelled, btw your grammar" stfu and become a teacher.

11. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I was... just ... messing with you...

hahahahahaha But thanks for that big shpiel. I seriously almost fell out of my chair when I saw your reply. You might have taken that a little too personally.

But if you could, please explain how poking a lil joke your way means I have no friends. I see things like this as an attempted insult all the time on the net. I've always wondered how people on the intarweb are able to make assumptions about a person's social life by one typed out sentence.

12. sweetlyscented

well to be honest, not a lot of people here just "kid" around. I just get annoyed when people correct spelling/grammar. I think doing that is old news.

You could have called me a fucking bitch, and I would have said thanks to that. Correcting my english/grammar? I get annoyed. Sorry.

13. sweetlyscented

It does not help that I have been waiting for my godamn friends to show up, and they are always so fucking late. I'm BORED out of my ass right now.

I hate when girls take so long to get their fucking shit together. If you know your going out at 6, why start getting ready at 5:30? Does that fucking make any sense to you?

Grrrrrrrr.......

14. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Thats pretty much all I do. Joke around. I don't take too much seriously.

Anyways, lets get back on topic here, I wanna see some UT titty goddammit.

15. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by sarcastic bitch:
    well to be honest, not a lot of people here just "kid" around. I just get annoyed when people correct spelling/grammar. I think doing that is old news.

You could have called me a fucking bitch, and I would have said thanks to that. Correcting my english/grammar? I get annoyed. Sorry.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should have started your first sentence there with a CAPITAL "W".

16. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    You should have started your first sentence there with a CAPITAL "W".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL

AND STILL NO TITTIES FOR U NICO, MY TITTIES R FOR ONE CHICKENS EYES ONLY.

17. NiCo

NiCo New Member

18. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Fuck the little nipple, I wanna see the huge dinner plate sized nipples she bears like a badge of honour on those over sized drooping udders.

BTW Nico, why dont you go back to lurking? People liked you better when they didn't know you existed.

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    ROFL

AND STILL NO TITTIES FOR U NICO, MY TITTIES R FOR ONE CHICKENS EYES ONLY.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice one baby, don't let the youngsters distract you. You know where your best lovin' comes from dontcha?

20. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

I will be selling pictres of UT's fat titties in the new year. A pack of six will be costing you £2.99