One too many mexi melts...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, Feb 28, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    ok, so what's a mexi melt?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kit clit, I have told you so many times to get me a mexi melt, how the fuck could you not know? By the damn name one could guess what it was. Kitty clit I am gonna bash your head in and take pictures of it and feed it to your new dog.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross_perot:
    Kit clit, I have told you so many times to get me a mexi melt, how the fuck could you not know? By the damn name one could guess what it was. Kitty clit I am gonna bash your head in and take pictures of it and feed it to your new dog.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i just didnt know.

a mexi melt could be anything, reeree

i dare u to try to hurt me
    you wont do it

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paranoid Kit:
    i just didnt know.

a mexi melt could be anything, reeree

i dare u to try to hurt me
    you wont do it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well of course I won't hurt you, I will not go to texas and become a dirty mexican to do it. So Kitty Clitty you are safe, but ya know I think Johnny might just bang you so hard one night with his burritoe that your taco will split. And by the way get me a mexi melt!!

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross_perot:
    Well of course I won't hurt you, I will not go to texas and become a dirty mexican to do it. So Kitty Clitty you are safe, but ya know I think Johnny might just bang you so hard one night with his burritoe that your taco will split. And by the way get me a mexi melt!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Johnny?
    johnny can't do shit.
    i will leave my window open for johnny

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paranoid Kit:
    johnny can't do shit.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kitty Clitty he already is.........YOU

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Oh yeah kit clit, I forgot to mention if the burritoes ever do start to wreak havok on your stomach try some mylanta

7. kitana

kitana New Member

Kitty Clitty he already is.........YOU
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no he's not, i am waiting...

IM me.

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Johnny!!! Just do kitty clitty so her horniness is overcome.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

Johnny!!! Just do kitty clitty so her horniness is overcome.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

horniness? you mean anger and hate.

i am waiting...

if no IMs, someone will get hurt