one time...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

South.

The North Pole is where they have cool light shows and shit... the South Pole is where we send tommy.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Remind me to sleep in a different room at the next Fugly meet...

(I'm always the last one to fall asleep, but just in case)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u n nauseous can have yer own room

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    so when is the next fugly meet and where cos im coming looks like its the only chance i got to fuk kitana's big ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no dude, i got cooties

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    South.

The North Pole is where they have cool light shows and shit... the South Pole is where we send tommy.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no! send him here. he can hang out with me on the farm n he can sleep in the barn.
    TOmmy: the farm life rocks.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck you guys you can go and build snowman im going to kitana's to be a hillybilly 'yeeeeeeehhh haaaaaaaaa'me and kitana's filming the new animal farm you do the pigs,goats and dogs kit ill do the sheep horses and cows.

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Figures, you had to wait until he was asleep before you could kill him. America... Land of the Brave.

Fucking 'ell is it hot in here or what?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    fuck you guys you can go and build snowman im going to kitana's to be a hillybilly 'yeeeeeeehhh haaaaaaaaa'me and kitana's filming the new animal farm you do the pigs,goats and dogs kit ill do the sheep horses and cows.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep, processing n feeding n maintaining the farm...i hope u know how to drive a tractor.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Figures, you had to wait until he was asleep before you could kill him. America... Land of the Brave.

Fucking 'ell is it hot in here or what?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, the fact that he was in America doesnt mean shit. if the guy was snoring, he had to have been asleep. uhh, killed him b/c he was snoring, if a man is snoring, he is asleep. think.

its always hot in here...

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

I CAN DRIVE YOU WILD WITH LUST KIT AS EVFERYONE CAN SEE FOR THEMSELVES.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

I CAN DRIVE YOU WILD WITH LUST KIT AS EVFERYONE CAN SEE FOR THEMSELVES.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am sorry, tommy, but puny old men dont interest me

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Errrrr Kit Gurl, please read what I wrote very slowly and then repeat it to yourself even slower, until you understand completely what I wrote.

And then repeat this mantra until you realise that's what I said you daft cow,,,

Feckin' hillbillies.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Figures, you had to wait until he was asleep before you could kill him. America... Land of the Brave.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you had to wait until he was asleep to kill him.

IMC said that he was snoring.
    ppl snore when they are asleep.
    if the man was awake, then IMC probably wouldnt have been annoyed by his snoring.

Errrrr Kit Gurl, please read what I wrote very slowly and then repeat it to yourself even slower, until you understand completely what I wrote.

And then repeat this mantra until you realise that's what I said you daft cow,,,

Feckin' hillbillies.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think u need to rephrase it so that i can understand it.

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Dubya...needs to learn to speak the language...this is America!

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

YEH AND THIS IS THE UK,THE FATHER OF YOUR STOLEN LANGUAGE YA FUCKING JIGGABOO,SO HAVE SOME RESPECT DICKFACE.
    And no kit i aint gotta clue how to drive a tractor didnt think i had to know seeing as im coming across to fuck ya,unles you want me to fuck you on the tractor im game.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

YEH AND THIS IS THE UK,THE FATHER OF YOUR STOLEN LANGUAGE YA FUCKING JIGGABOO,SO HAVE SOME RESPECT DICKFACE.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

confused...isn't jiggaboo a term of endearment?

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

YEH AND THIS IS THE UK,THE FATHER OF YOUR STOLEN LANGUAGE YA FUCKING JIGGABOO,SO HAVE SOME RESPECT DICKFACE.
    And no kit i aint gotta clue how to drive a tractor didnt think i had to know seeing as im coming across to fuck ya,unles you want me to fuck you on the tractor im game.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not a stolen language, you jackass, it's the natural development of English over time. Don't act like we stole your language. YOU fuckers are the ones who spent the entire seventeenth and eighteen centuries punting all the criminals and religious zealots you could find off your island. It's not like we had time to make up our own new language while fighting off plague and hostile natives. If we did, I'm sure we would have done it so as to save your delicate sensibilities. Now stuff a crumpet in your blow-hole and let's move on.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

And no kit i aint gotta clue how to drive a tractor didnt think i had to know seeing as im coming across to fuck ya,unles you want me to fuck you on the tractor im game.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i guess i will have to teach ya. but nut for fucking, so that u can transport livestock n feed.

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    It's not a stolen language, you jackass, it's the natural development of English over time. Don't act like we stole your language. YOU fuckers are the ones who spent the entire seventeenth and eighteen centuries punting all the criminals and religious zealots you could find off your island. It's not like we had time to make up our own new language while fighting off plague and hostile natives. If we did, I'm sure we would have done it so as to save your delicate sensibilities. Now stuff a crumpet in your blow-hole and let's move on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who the fuck are you and where do you think you are? How are we supposed to respond to an intelligent, politically/historically aware statement like that??? You should have just called him a limey retard!

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Who the fuck are you and where do you think you are? How are we supposed to respond to an intelligent, politically/historically aware statement like that??? You should have just called him a limey retard!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he did call him that...in a diff way.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Now that, my friends, is English!

(Is it me or is this site getting good again? mind you I am stoned...)

18. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Who the fuck are you and where do you think you are? How are we supposed to respond to an intelligent, politically/historically aware statement like that??? You should have just called him a limey retard!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Stuff a crumpet in your blow hole" is politically correct?

I didn't want to call him a limey because I like Brits. I just like making fun of Tommy too.

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Making fun of Tommy is easy to do really though isn't it... he makes me laugh though gotta give him that, not bad for a Manc!

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

(Is it me or is this site getting good again? mind you I am stoned...)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, thank you...I couldn't have done it without...um, wait...nope its all ME!