One night Stands......

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by timeforyumyums, Apr 10, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He could charm the leaves off of a tree...

2. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    He could charm the leaves off of a tree... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH OH OH OH PLEEEEEEEEASE tell that you are a girl because if you are will you have sex with me?!??!?!?!

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Leslie M. Collins, is that you?

4. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Leslie M. Collins, is that you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not gay.....I am however a very open Bi-sexual female....if that helps any?

In the words of the great GAS...wanna have wild crazy dingo sex?

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:

Im not gay.....I am however a very open Bi-sexual female....if that helps any?

In the words of the great GAS...wanna have wild crazy dingo sex?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's "hot sweaty dingo sex" by the way.

And she's not bi pukey,she just wants some attention...

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Leslie M. Collins, is that you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splat-tastic:
    That's "hot sweaty dingo sex" by the way.

And she's not bi pukey,she just wants some attention...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww....GAS are we a little jealous because I getter hotter chicks then you do? Its okay you can say I am the shnicidle van snip vans snap. Dont ask.
    What do you think of the whole Ryan thing huh? Dont bull shit me because it just might have some potential........

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

What's a shnicidle van snip vans snap?

9. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    What's a shnicidle van snip vans snap? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must have been slapped on the hand by the teacher alot in school...not payin attention or just being a pain in the ass....one of the 2.

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Both. So what is it?

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    What's a shnicidle van snip vans snap? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

12. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:
    Awwww....GAS are we a little jealous because I getter hotter chicks then you do?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You never saw Angie the stripper or Sheila the redhead did you? They were both perfect 10's....

13. GreenAppleSplatters

What do you think of the whole Ryan thing huh? Dont bull shit me because it just might have some potential........

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already told you what I think aboot that.

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Yeah well the SMART ones are "just freinds" to guys who have been bashed...and then they say "Man why cant I meet a girl like you?" Isnt THAT shit ironic?
    Like I say all the damn time...dumb flacky ass girls (who I have observed are hot) always ruin it for the girls who have something more to offer then just great sex....guys dont like to work even a little bit to get to know the cool girls because they dont meet the high standards of a "perfect woman"!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is some of the most rancid horseshit I've ever heard. First of all, the "Why can't I get a girl like you?" phrase is a shy man's cum on line. And a lame one at that. Second of all, you women WANT to be abused and treated poorly so you can run around telling all your fish eating friends how much of a "Victim" you are. This is why you women stay with men who cheat and beat the shit out of you. You excuse it with "He said he's going to change and I believe him. He's really trying this time."

Fuck that.

When some guy treats you with sensitivity, respect and genuine love, you reject him. I believe (and I'm not alone here) that you try to hurt these people. Its not the "perfect women" who turn us into unloving, sex craved bastards. It's all you women out there who claim to want a good man. You aren't "Smart" women. You're stupid. Maybe when you all grow up things will become more obvious. Until then, you only fuck yourselves.

15. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    This is some of the most rancid horseshit I've ever heard. First of all, the "Why can't I get a girl like you?" phrase is a shy man's cum on line. And a lame one at that. Second of all, you women WANT to be abused and treated poorly so you can run around telling all your fish eating friends how much of a "Victim" you are. This is why you women stay with men who cheat and beat the shit out of you. You excuse it with "He said he's going to change and I believe him. He's really trying this time."

Fuck that.

When some guy treats you with sensitivity, respect and genuine love, you reject him. I believe (and I'm not alone here) that you try to hurt these people. Its not the "perfect women" who turn us into unloving, sex craved bastards. It's all you women out there who claim to want a good man. You aren't "Smart" women. You're stupid. Maybe when you all grow up things will become more obvious. Until then, you only fuck yourselves.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn I think we hit a nerve.........

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, dude... that was the best analysis I've heard yet.

17. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Damn, dude... that was the best analysis I've heard yet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh I QUITE agree with him on that one...but only to a certain point. The girls that you decribed are all found in one of two places. A trailor park or on the set of Jerry Springer. Those girls ruin for the ones who could actually try to give the guy the world. But since they have been burned they put up walls and all that shit and THEY miss out because of their pride and WE get hurt because you catagorize us as the ones that allow pieces of shit men beat on them. Sorry but there are many woman that are just laid back and chill with everything but cant seem to find a decent guy because they are all taken by the fuck faces and head cases.
    So choke on it.......

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Aaaaw... cry me a fuckin' river, won't ya?

19. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Aaaaw... cry me a fuckin' river, won't ya?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch!

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

See? The girls can't stay away from the assholes... note the quick response.