ONE LAST TIME: JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS!

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by MEDICVET, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Dimples

Dimples New Member

i got banned from christianforums last year for saying that jesus is a homosexual and his 12 disciples were just his 12 gay lovers :cry:

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I got booted for posting this link...

3. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

heh heh heh

fuck me, I am doin a beavis impersonation..i deserve yer worst shot for that! :p :twisted:

oh and ya'll are just jealous because I get laid more often than ya'll do!

muahahahahaha! :twisted:

4. Dimples

Dimples New Member

what is that supposed to do though? is it just that little dude wiping his ass on windows files or did i miss something else?

5. Dimples

Dimples New Member

you aint playing with a full deck of cards are you? :?

6. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

never claimed that one hon..I am seriously fucking disturbed from combat events that never fucking 'happened', ..wait I am lying ..I have made my entire life up! none of the shit in my life ever happened! you have caught me! we are all made up creations of some sick fuck!

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

one of the first things the cops would ask is why you didnt just leave and stay away from the people that are booooothering you.

if Mr.Fugly gets wind you are threatening frivolous lawsuits you'll probably just be banned anyhow so he doesnt have to deal with the bullshit. :wink:

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Don't we all fuckin a love drama queen, get a life Medivet and go fuckin annoy another forum.You're working your way through them by the looks of things.

9. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

I agree with you UT, I normally laugh off the idiots at this place, but there's definetely something irritating about this Medicvet.

Most 'normal' (very loose definition of the word being used in this context) would have fallen on their sword and fucked off along time ago, but Ms. Walter Mitty isn't quite 'there' as far as I can tell.

*makes circular motion with finger at his temple*

10. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

You think?! ;) Can you understand WHY so many people dislike her. It's not funny nor amusing, it's sick! :twisted: :)

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

12. EngrOpsNCO

EngrOpsNCO New Member

Ok that was seriously fucked up, funny, but fucked up.

13. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

Can you please die?

Soon?

14. Dimples

Dimples New Member

oooook thanks for that Dwaine Scum. i hope that was posted in the day before popup blockers for full effect!

15. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Let me get this straight. You just told all the people in a small town (by telling one of them I assume they will all know within a week) a. that you post on fugly b. that you are a complete nutcase and c. if they want a good laugh they can go to fugly and look up all your posts. Geez, that's got to be the stupides thing I've heard all week.

16. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

I actually believe you now.

Any human being would have to roll his eyes when confronted with a beast such as yourself lest they go blind.

17. Dimples

Dimples New Member

you called the police because you were getting harassed online?

ok no offence but cant you lean over far enough to turn off your computer?

its that simple.
    *POOF*
    harassment gone.

can you at least give it a try before bothering the hard-working men and women of law-enforement?

18. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

Hard working men and women of law enforcement????

Somebody's been watching Cops too much....

19. Dimples

Dimples New Member

hey i like the COPS show! lets me see how the rest of america is doing outside the sheltered life i live.

ok how about corrupt, lazy chief wiggams?

20. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

Better, much better. As a fellow Southerner you should appreciate a fat, donut eater.