Okay faggots, post your fugly pics AGAIN!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Dwaine Scum, Apr 15, 2005.

1. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This picture is so ugly itr locked up my computer.

The above pic is Medicvet known on other sites as amvetalpha91

2. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

dear god i think that is the worst insult i have ever heard on this site. ya'll are fucking brutal! :shock:

3. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

DAHLINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH WUFF U!~!!!!!!!!!!!!1

4. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

You should. It's all you'll ever get.

5. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

been married and divorced twice, but dayum...i could play mrs. robinson to that..

tell me which is worse..do i scare ya'll or me first?

6. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

the envy is just eating you up inside and you really can't take it, can you?

motherfucker you who have never btdt want to question me? that's right, I got banned by another mofo from another site who has never btdt too.
    fucking sad how those who were there will take the word of someone who wasn't. that's okay, i still have some resect for greenhat becaugh I CHECKED HIM OUT. how's that for a twist of beautiful irony?

have fun trashing me here.. you can't ban me and i am the original bad penny. i ain't going anywhere.

good lord i finally found my anthem........I love Pat Benatar to death, but the only song of her's I ever got tired of was the one that hit the top 40 and somehow through the overplay hit me right at home: "hit me with your best shot"

7. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

8. mia

mia New Member

what does that stand for?

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I have already admitted defeat. How long will you pump bullets into my dead body?

Barry

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well you may have admitted defeat... but so did japan and they still got nukes dropped on them...

and i still have those nudes in the bay of my enola gay

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

No wonder we don't agree on anything. The history books in the UK read very differently than those in the USA.

Help my memory please - How was it again that Europe liberated the US in WWII? France led the march to eradicate Hitler's army from New York right?

I am so confused. I really thought Japan attacked us first, but maybe the US puppet Osama orchestrated that too just like he did on 9/11?

Barry

12. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

Dude, it was America's fault that Hitler invaded Europe in the first place!

Don't you guys get it?

America started all the shit that is wrong in the world!!!1

MUTHAFUKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH :wink: HHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGCUMONTOAST

13. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Ah, yes, and let us not forget the centuries of tyranny and bloodshed the BRITISH have invoked upon the world.

Let's ask the Irish- after 800 years of your fucking around with them, I don't think you're very popular with the likes of 'em.

Why is that every other country wants to bash 'Mericans, but forgets their own sordid histories...bleh! Go fuck yourselves.

14. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

BTDT=Been There, Done That.

And, it's been proven that AmFat never has.

15. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Go back to counting your jelly beans and leave intelligent stuff to people who know what they are talking about.

16. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Oh, yes, I don't know a THING about what I'm talking about... I just spout off without knowing my facts; that's RICH, coming from you, Unlimited -Grime! I mean, you can't even string two sentences together coherently on a consistent basis.

17. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

*yawn*

ya'll were amusing for a while but yer getting boring...do you play any other tune?

18. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

19. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Unlimted-Grime, ooooh my sides are splitting.How long did it take you to go through the alphabet before you found that one.
    You really are a slow witted tard.
    And no i don't believe you have a fucking clue what you are talking about.You just repeat something you mildly remember hearing at school as you were under the desks sucking some guys cock.

20. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I agree, school is a place for learning.