Okay faggots, post your fugly pics AGAIN!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Dwaine Scum, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

+
    =

You look as if you probably already have a frighteningly oversized clit. Is that what that thread was about? Trying to warm us to the idea by introducing it in a positive light?

2. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Oh that bull picture was really original! That's a joke I've never seen before. Also hilarious and cutting-edge is your inference that I'm Jewish. I can tell I'm in the presence of a great mind.

I love that you have such a fascination with my clit... it really warms my heart. Most girls don't give my clit a second thought but it seems to be always on your mind. Thank you! :)

3. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I've cut my hair since this was taken:
    (eager to see what cleverness Nursey pulls out of her bag of tricks for this one)

Attached Files:

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Four pics and not a clit among them. You tease!!

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I wasn't trying to be nasty, Lola. I was just poking a little fun, and thought that it would have been laughed or shrugged off because it was only what was glaringly obvious anyway. I'll try to be more sensitive in future now i realise you're such a touchy, jumbo-clittied cunt.

6. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Baby girl can dish it out but can't take it? Awwwww! Poor Nursey! :(

How are your ABs doing these days? (I'm assuming that's where you got that name - it's so good of you to take care of them!)

7. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Oh, and, since you've been asking:

Attached Files:

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What?

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Actually, i think that's a nice picture. Apart from the cattle ring which makes it look as if you have a big snotty drip dangling off the end of your nose.

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I bet you stay well clear of airport security checkpoints.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That's me trying to be nice by the way, you goddamn Yid.

12. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Haha thanks! I know the nose ring isn't to everyone's liking, but it's to mine so I keep it. :)

When I was a kid I wanted to be Jewish sooo bad. I figure if I look it, I should at least get to bang all those hot skinny jewboys.

13. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Nope, I fly twice a year at least and it never seems to be a problem. Maybe it makes a difference whether it's gold instead of steel?

14. General Panic

General Panic New Member

The metal detector normally should NOT beep unless it is a discriminator.

15. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

It doesn't beep if the mass of metal is below the lower threshold of whatever parameters it's designed to look for, so I suppose that's why. It doesn't beep at, say, earrings, but it will at a watch. Unless they're fucking enormous earrings.

16. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Which is what you just said but with too many words. I need to learn to be more efficient. Back to my fucking math homework.

17. General Panic

General Panic New Member

Nice pic in the profile; is that the corner of a tattoo on your left upper arm?

18. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Yes it is, and thanks!

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hey I started to say that took some gonads but I think you showed us differently. Nice you should be proud it would be different of course if it were looking back at ya.

20. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

She is not jewish anyway jewish pussy looks like this: