Okay faggots, post your fugly pics AGAIN!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Dwaine Scum, Apr 15, 2005.

1. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

see? she gets all pissed and I was just trying to help out.. well me and everyone else here

3. mia

mia New Member

Arse wipe!!

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Its getting a little heated. Lets all just take a deep breath, relax a little, and smack Mia upside the head with a dictionary.

5. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Some people just don't know how to say "Thank You"

6. mia

mia New Member

Mia is angry now!!!! :twisted:

7. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Does anything else happen other than you referring to yourself in the third person?

8. mia

mia New Member

Hey but at least tatooed scumbag kept my pic, eeee fuck hate to think what he has been doing with it, but I am a great believer in charity.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

exactly... fucking in-grates (hyphon?)

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

careful, she may ooze some of that razor sharp wit on you... More than likely, she will try and miss, with that lazy eye and all

11. mia

mia New Member

I know yu love me really xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I know you love all the kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you want some hugs? oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

12. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Nice boobs :twisted:

13. mia

mia New Member

So Dwaine did you ever get round to piercing the other side of your tummy ( snort)?

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Mia still looks good even if you cross her eyes. You BOYS are all just jealous that she likes MEN. (Me, specifically)

None of you deserve to look upon her beauty. You should have to pay per click for a view.

Barry

15. mia

mia New Member

Barry, I am just so annoyed with you right now!

16. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Barry called me a boy :(

17. mia

mia New Member

Thats coz you have a small pecker, wait a few years and you will be man

18. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

THIS is what a beautiful woman looks like.

Eat your heart out gentlemen. I have many more where that came from, and you will never see any of them.

Barry

19. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

That is a very nice picture...I agree, Barry!

20. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

been gone for a while, Im sure SOMEONE has the department of corrections link to my pic.....