Okay faggots, post your fugly pics AGAIN!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Dwaine Scum, Apr 15, 2005.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

OMG Mia that is so old it's been buried ten years.Think of clever replies pls u used up spunk bag.

2. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Shut your fucking flabby, saggy, roast beef knarled lips. I can smell you from here.

Fuckin-A, did something DIE in here?

3. unlimited-time

Didn't I just use the term "lap dog"? Try being original you crusty cow.

UG, AKA, 'The powerdyke' is fantasizing AGAIN. Hey, UG, where's your picture?! Huh?! Huh?! Huh?!

Anyone who writes "I'm a Fugly whore" on their forehead with a big black marker, takes a picture of it and then posts it, has a lot to talk about...I'm thinking this is a case of "people hate most what they see in themselves"

UG UG UG UG UG UG UG!!![/quote]
    For me to remember you using the phrase "lap dog" would mean i actually take the time to read and completely digest your threads, i might glance over them in times of extreme boredom.
    And as for me writing on my head and posting pic, it was for a laugh, unlike you not every female in the world needs to post their best pics just in the hope of recieving the odd admiring comment.My self-asteem is ok, i dont need complete strangers to complement me, unlike yourself who not only needs to post "so called" attractive pics of herself she also offers all the men sex.
    It's called being a attention seeking whore.Maybe you should write that on your tits and post a pic, maybe you'll get a few offers of sex.

4. unlimited-time

Hahaha ..aww is somebody getting upset.
    Don't get stressed, you'll start typing crap.

Too late.

5. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Wha..? Do you even make sense to yourself?

"Attention getting"? SOOOOO, let me get this straight: EVERY person who posted their pics wanted/sought attention? You're a fucking tardstick.

WHERE'S your picture, hagatha?

6. unlimited-time

Nooo. *shakes head and talks slower*
    Most people on here have posted everyday pics or even very shit ones.You on the other hand have posted a picture of yourself attempting to look sexy next to a lagoon.Get it now stoopid girl.
    And why do u keep asking for my pic when u know where it is, you have seen it.Jesus send me your address and i'll print of a copy and post the fuckin thing to you if you want it that badly.

7. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I don't want a picture of it...dear gawd, one look was enough to get me to understand why you're such a vile bitchy-poo.

I have other pictures, Grimey, LIKE THE ONE THAT WAS POSTED ON THE 1ST PAGE OF THIS THREAD....?

Who's stupid? That's what I thought.

8. mia

mia New Member

I wanna see the pic!! Where did you find it Samantha, I feel I really should Know what I am talking about,

Licky, lickys from your clit licking lap dog xx

9. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Dumb cow removed it...If she has the guts, she'll re-post it, but I doubt it.

It's so funny to me: someone wants to criticize someone else's pictures, yet don't put their own up. WHATEVER.

10. mia

mia New Member

Ah, well as I have said before some folks are very brave sittin at their puter, scratching their arses in their poxy little council flats. I have only pity ( and slight nausea ), when I think of them.

So who would you 'do', judging by the pics? :twisted:

11. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

"do"? as in...the horizontal mambo?

12. mia

mia New Member

Thats the one!

13. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Without a doubt, It would be Bungle. The fucker.

14. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

15. unlimited-time

Hmmm i wonder who the dumb cow is...the picture was hosted at fugly so if it's has been removed..i haven't even bothered looking it would have been by Fugly himself when he was do housework.
    And the other pic you posted, not an everyday pic u ball licking skank whore, i bet you took hundreds before you got that "just so" pose.I nearly pissed myself laughing when i saw it.
    You two discussing who'd you'd shag, two old tart together.Mia i can tell from other posts you're just the sheep following slappy flaps about .Sam is a true "bend her over the boot of the car for the taxi fee" tramp.

16. unlimited-time

Yes Mia they are aren't they.I'd love to really meet you.
    I bet the only exciting thing you've done in your sad little life is buy a new shade of nail polish.

17. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Wow, 9 hours and no insults. Is the war over or are we just in the proverbial eye of the storm?

18. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Bwahahaha! Holy christ, woman! Get a GRIP on yourself! hahahaha!
    I think it's hysterical that you won't even post a picture! After all, this thread is what that's supposed to be about!
    POST YOUR PICTURE.

19. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

i think just the eye, then we get a good assdrag right over us

20. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Sweet, I've got plywood over the windows and brought in all the plants. Let the storms hit.