ok so here I go ..

Discussion in 'Technology' started by BIGMAMA, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I have an iPhone, and I pay for all of my music, but then again I can afford to.

But, if you're a poor unemployed criminal, you can always use something like eMule. It's a pretty advanced program, but it can find anything.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Daisy doesn't give two shits about toilets... I've trained her to disregard them. It was just the sudden appearance of two brand new toilets in the living room before I took out the old ones and replaced 'em that fascinated her.

Of course, the toilet had never been used when I took that pic... Although, I do have a nice shot of her sniffing the hole in the floor after I removed the old toilet.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I have a retarded cat that sits in the shower with me... even when the drain gets clogged and the tub fills up. Same cat will only drink hot/warm water for some reason...and always drinks bath water. It also likes to sit in the rain

I have another cat always drinks from the potty... I hate that.

I did have one that was potty trained.

All of my cats are obsessed with luggage, so mine is always covered in hair. I swear when these die- I am only getting black cats

Cats want to inspect anything new in a house... and they all have weird little quirks. My mom has one that is a great cat- and always uses the litter box... but whenever she sees bread - she has to pee on it... I think she likes the type of plastic it is in...

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You don't have a micro penis :rolleyes:

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

how do you know...
    I have big clit... I guess thats what I meant.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah right :rolleyes:

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

But wouldn't shaving/waxing that area make it look bigger? I mean, they always say that about a man.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

haha - I remember trimming my first "real" boyfriend's bush. It was so thick and bushy and long... after the trim he could not stop looking at it in the mirror... saying "damn its big" he was so proud.