Ok. I'll go first.

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Fugly, May 16, 2001.

1. Emetic

Emetic New Member

I missed the start of this thread - Nursey, your b/d is Oct 30th?? So's my mother's, no shit.

The similarity between you 2 is eerie. The only difference I can see is you're not insane (I'm not interested in splitting hairs).

2. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Errr...wtf is this? I posted the above at about 8:12, and it's stamped 9:00. This afternoon the server was slow 12 minutes, now it's fast 45 min.

I'm simply going to have to worry on this for the next couple hours...

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

no-my birthday is the 26th of june-i was just trying to ward Stranger and her heaving,leathery lactating breasts off (see 2 previous posts)

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not only is the Fugly time-stamp off, but so is the Birthday-meter!

What's this world coming to?

5. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Erotically posted by Stranger:
    ...I was thinking Emetic, but something bout moaning "Ohhhh Fred" just didn't do it for me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No worries, then - I'd finish long before you began to enjoy it.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    I missed the start of this thread - Nursey, your b/d is Oct 30th?? So's my mother's, no shit.

The similarity between you 2 is eerie. The only difference I can see is you're not insane (I'm not interested in splitting hairs).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes...it's MOTHER...COMING THROUGH!!!

'Look at you,Emetic!!!Have a fucking wash...you're a bit fucking gay and fat,aren't you?Why can't you be like my other sons?Get down on the fucking floor and BEG for forgiveness for speaking to me like that!!!I ought to dress you up in girlies clothes!That would shut you up!!!!!
    *slaps little prepubescent Emetic's not-yet-fully-fused-cranium off the wall*

YOU CAN RUN,EMETIC,BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE...FROM THE ~TORMENTS~ OF YOUR SOUL!!!!!'MOTHER'S' ALWAYS WITH YOU-WHEREVER YOU GO...

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Oh damn Nursey! I sorta figured that someone with such vicious and stinging comments had to be a scorp. And I was real close guessing your age too. I put you at 28. Happy belated

8. kitana

kitana New Member

And I must say that Nursey looks pretty damn good for 30 - i thought she was between 26-28. Plus most of the 30 yr olds i have met up with are huge wrinkly hippos with sagging utters

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

if I would of read this thread thoroughly i would have realised that her birthday was in june, not october. oh well, happy day to you anyhow.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Where's my fucking presents?

11. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Happy fucking birthday Nursey for when ver it was...hope pimp fucked u within an inch of your life then carried on once u passed out.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...no,that was the first time together on speed he did that-for my birthday we had some pretty smacky E's and lay about fucking and 'munging out' (not the -literal-eating-out-a-corpses-cunt-type munging,the other kind

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    And I must say that Nursey looks pretty damn good for 30 - i thought she was between 26-28. Plus most of the 30 yr olds i have met up with are huge wrinkly hippos with sagging utters <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sigh*

14. Icare

Icare New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yes...it's MOTHER...COMING THROUGH!!!

'Look at you,Emetic!!!Have a fucking wash...you're a bit fucking gay and fat,aren't you?Why can't you be like my other sons?Get down on the fucking floor and BEG for forgiveness for speaking to me like that!!!I ought to dress you up in girlies clothes!That would shut you up!!!!!
    *slaps little prepubescent Emetic's not-yet-fully-fused-cranium off the wall*

YOU CAN RUN,EMETIC,BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE...FROM THE ~TORMENTS~ OF YOUR SOUL!!!!!'MOTHER'S' ALWAYS WITH YOU-WHEREVER YOU GO...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So,in other words,the beaming,fat lech..
    who would be an alright guy if he wasn't such a pompous,self important nob is actually suffering from massive insecurity towards the opposite sex (but who does his best to cover it up)due to a sharp-tongued,overdomineering mother???Fascinating!

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tori_Anus:
    So,in other words,the beaming,fat lech..
    who would be an alright guy if he wasn't such a pompous,self important nob is actually suffering from massive insecurity towards the opposite sex (but who does his best to cover it up)due to a sharp-tongued,overdomineering mother???Fascinating!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES! WELL DONE,TORI!!!You're not bad as retarded alter egos go!!!

16. unlimited-time

needs rereading

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

god...... i hate you unlimited

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wish UT would post more!

19. unlimited-time

If u hate me retard means i'm doing something right