Ok. I'll go first.

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Fugly, May 16, 2001.

1. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Fukit Fukit Fukit
    Where is that little photo fairy? I'll tie a string arround her feet and use here as a tampon!

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

How's this?

I found it in the 'Retard Ranger of the Yearr award 1978'...Well done Stranger!...(i didn't think you'd object to me adding text)

3. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Now see, thats why I wanted to post it myself, instead of posting it to you to put up for me. Give them a chance to see it before you screwed round with it. Even left the fugly.com off for ya. I must say I am disappointed though. I was hoping for some bigger tits

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

WHAT!!??!BIGGER!!!?!But LOOK AT THEM!!!!...You are such a loving,nurturing woman,Stranger...it makes sense that you'd want even bigger than this...

...I just bet you'd love to breast feed all the 'lovely keeds'(anyone under 30) you meet,including us here in the forum!

5. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...I just bet you'd love to breast feed all the 'lovely keeds'(anyone under 30) you meet,including us here in the forum! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well not all the forum. Only you babe.
    And I was thinking Emetic, but something bout moaning "Ohhhh Fred" just didn't do it for me. And Disorder, till he was contaminated by Wanka. Oh and Nausious but Lomotil got in first.
    Just how fat is IMC btw?

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wassat? in dog years?

8. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh
    I could've sworn you were much, muchyounger.

Well I guess I could make an exception, just this once, since you like nursing sooo much.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im fucking huge... and secondly, I wouldnt touch you with a stolen cock and smegman pushing...

10. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    And Disorder, till he was contaminated by Wanka.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's wank by the way

Err... What are you suggesting?
    Why would I have anything to do with that poetically inept retard-o from the south of England?
    You can have the Short Bus sheep shagger for all I care.

Your desperation is dribbling out though, like the jizz does from a paedophilies 'little' conquest.

BUT... I diverge

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    It's wank by the way

Why would I have anything to do with that poetically inept retard-o from the south of England?
    You can have the Short Bus sheep shagger for all I care.

Your desperation is dribbling out though, like the jizz does from a paedophilies 'little' conquest.

BUT... I diverge
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaaaaah...sweet embittermint!...the ~nectar~ of Fugly forum!!!

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Oh
    I could've sworn you were much, muchyounger.

Well I guess I could make an exception, just this once, since you like nursing sooo much.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Nope.And i hate nursing...it turns me into a psychotic bearer of spikey impliments

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    wassat? in dog years?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...just because most young men like you are frightened little pussys near me does not mean i am a dog!

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Aaaaaah...sweet embittermint!...the ~nectar~ of Fugly forum!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hell hath no fury

15. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Spat forth by Wanka:
    It's wanker by the way

Why would I have anything to do with bla bla bitch whine bla moan bla recycled payout bla bla I don't care anyway yada yada new fantasy.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you implied that Disorder bought a piece of your ass for a piece of his webspace and.... ahhh fukit, I couldn't be bothered

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hell hath no fury
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'd think she would be used to it by now.

16. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Im fucking huge... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good cos I was just wondering if maybe you could fill in for me brest feeding Nursey? I think she might be a bit rough for me and wanted to line up a substitute before I broke the news to her.

But could you keep your Smegman and cock stealing fantasies to your self in future, especially when they involve me.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I'm kind of dead now,so i don't think i'll manage the latching on even to uncle IMC's sweet bosom.

18. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

...just because most young men like you are frightened little pussys near me does not mean i am a dog! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did somebody say dog?

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

and.. cue AzN...

and.. fake smile.. I love it!

yes sir, we have dog ommlette, dog soup, hotdogs, sausage dogs, blind dogs, rabid dogs, wolfhound wraps, huskies, chow-chows, french poodle fritters and great dane suprise!

20. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

So many choices to be made that I think I try all!

Dog so versatile, can fix anything with dog! I try make 'dog helper' from 1 pound ground dog and box of hamburger helper...

Cheese-dog macaroni is good flavor! It make me be wonder if "Cheesedawg" try same thing?