Ok. I'll go first.

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Fugly, May 16, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...ever considered increasing the number of line dancing classes/80's disco nights you go to each month?It would be more interesting than the 800 hours on a treadmill that i think i would otherwise be inclined to prescribe for your particular problem,UT.

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Nothing wrong with getting funky to some yeeeeeehaaaaaaa music...

and never under estimate the power of an 80's disco diva

3. unlimited-time

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    You just struck a raw nerve with a cheap swipe... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww...come on,now...already you are starting to reap the rewards that facing up to reality brings-now you are *brave enough* to post a more recently taken photograph of yourself as your new signature pic!!!

Don't forget...it's not just personality[/i] that matters-but appearances too!And your irritating,attention seeking bubbliness will now be slightly balanced out by the ominous,clumping neanderthal brute we now discover you to be!

5. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    bubbliness<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bubbliness? Do I appear bubbly?

But anyway...Thank you for helping me face up to my problems...

I'll keep that signiture for a while... to remind me to drink my slimfast

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_cant_walk:
    bubbliness? Do I appear bubbly?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yup.. bubbly as mr michelin

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    i've heard a picture of a pig pinned to the fridge door helps

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    dieting on it's own is just a temporary solution.. regular exercise is the key.. you might want to invest in a stairmaster... i know they can be kindof expensive.. but maybe you could share the cost with the lovechild of gailporter and bon jovi.. unlimited time...

7. unlimited-time

8. unlimited-time

9. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    WELL DONE,WANK/TANK!!!You're sooo brave coming back here after having been so thoroughly DEVASTATED from the realisations last night's 'reality embracing therapy' with me helped to drive home...and just to put your mind at rest,i want it to be known that you are forgiven for disregarding the advice/warning "NOT TO TALK BACK AT *NURSEY*...IMC,PIMP,LOMO,EMETIC OR STU PADASSO!!!"...it is perfectly understandable under the circumstances ,after all,even an idiot-retard would be able to see just what a raw nerve i hit with my 'verbal acupuncture' ...and keep up the brave face,it's great!-I know it's only for the benefit of the other forummers,rest assured that i am still well aware just what misery and self doubt you are having to endure in that private little hell of yours-trapped in that unforgivingly fatty-blub-blub monstrosity of a fleshly prison god has seen fit to incarcerrate your shallow,weak soul within the confines of!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You just struck a raw nerve with a cheap swipe...

10. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that Gail Porter?

11. unlimited-time

Yeah this is the original pic

12. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Yeah this is the original pic

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is it bon jovi also or a lion?

13. unlimited-time

Dunno it could be another combination

14. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp:
    the lovechild of gailporter and bon jovi.. unlimited time...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

forgot something... "with the eyes of dierdre barlow"

(for the benefit of our american brothers and sisters... crappy brit soap character..)

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

BTW... i_dont_rank... you have ascended a couple of notches in my estimation for having the guts to post a pic.. i'm not sure how good this is.. because you were hovering in the area of the bottom rung anyway... but props to you.. and unlimited time too....

17. unlimited-time

Nooooooooo that used to be my nickname when i had them glasses

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

This green does me no justice!

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

20. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Here's mine for the benefit of the newbies.
    (Assuming my webpage works of course)