Ok. I'll go first.

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Fugly, May 16, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

how about this?

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Where would i upload a pic to as the fugly one doesnt work?

3. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    how about this? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats lovely thanks....

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...or this?

5. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...or this?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah...cheers for that, thats really impressive

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Jesus!You must be a fucking mountain of flesh by now-what are you?16 stone...18...i'm guessing,but you couldn't have been under 12 stone when this pic was taken-no wonder you're such a big heefing brute of a lezzie!!!
    It must be quite an intimidating experience for a man to have part of his precious anatomy vanishing into your mammoth,blubbering mass of genital folds.

7. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

Jesus!You must be a fucking mountain of flesh by now-what are you?16 stone...18...i'm guessing,but you couldn't have been under 12 stone when this pic was taken-no wonder you're such a big heefing brute of a lezzie!!!
    It must be quite an intimidating experience for a man to have part of his precious anatomy vanishing into your mammoth,blubbering mass of genital folds.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow... how long did it take for you to think that up...?

I want to commend your originality on that piece of fine writing... coz by the look of that photo, shit, your right I am a fucking heffer.

fuck... Why didn't I see it before? i mean... you can hardly miss all that flesh can you? Why the fuck hasn't Jerry Springer been round to lift me outta my bed yet?

Some people said that there were people I shouldn't talk back to in here... and you were one of them... but after that dire insult, I couldn't give a fuck...

you could have done better than that... try again I dont mind

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Where would i upload a pic to as the fugly one doesnt work?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

send it to me. I'll upload it

9. unlimited-time

I've sent it to nursey..she said she'd do it for me...thanks anyway

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    wow... how long did it take for you to think that up...?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Pardon!?!Well,if you must know,i thought up my post as i was typing it after having seen your picture and deducing what toll 5 years may have taken on you.I suppose it seems a lot to you-whose majority of posts consist of,sayyyy...1-30 words?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I want to commend your originality on that piece of fine writing... coz by the look of that photo, shit, your right I am a fucking heffer.

fuck... Why didn't I see it before? i mean... you can hardly miss all that flesh can you? Why the fuck hasn't Jerry Springer been round to lift me outta my bed yet?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...no need to start commending me just because i managed to bring it to your attention that you are a lumbering,big hulk of a woman-anyone can see that-it's just that not many people are keen to hear the pathetic,self pitying whinging that follows after informing you of your beefiness.I on the other hand quite welcome it as a real,tangible sign that you have taken my careful observations to heart,where they mught start to evoke such feelings of torment and self loathing that you will eventually see fit to get up off that fat fucking sofa you call an ass and do some fucking star-jumps or something!!!
    Why didn't you see it before?I don't know-is it that your mirrors are all coated in thick yellow grease from the atmosphere in your house (due to the deep fat frier that you cook breakfast,lunch and dinner in! )
    Oh,and Jerry Springer is a *very rich* talk show host...why the fuck would he want to come to the UK to prod your whale-like,heaving mass out of bed-i think it is a health visitor you are thinking of...you're one of those people tht think the characters in soap operas are real,aren't you!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    This is TOO MUCH!!!ROTFLMAO
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>..but after that dire insult, I couldn't give a fuck...

you could have done better than that... try again I dont mind
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I apologise for insulting you-i had no intention of hurting your feelings!And don't worry-it's only ~natural~ to start pretending you don't care when your feelings have been hurt about an obviously highly sensitive subject for you!The way you put those forced smiles on at the end really touched me...even as i looked at them i could see your large tears rolling down your chubby round cheeks...but at least you know now why you can't get a british boyfriend...they just aren't as used to podgey big fucky-bags as their US counterparts-now you know the problem-you have the solution!Cruel to be kind,you see?

11. unlimited-time

12. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:

How about that?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see her before! Her took president wang in mouth! Her make television and paper much often!

How like you fame and fortune? Do president taste like dog?

13. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

I apologise for insulting you-i had no intention of hurting your feelings!And don't worry-it's only ~natural~ to start pretending you don't care when your feelings have been hurt about an obviously highly sensitive subject for you!The way you put those forced smiles on at the end really touched me...even as i looked at them i could see your large tears rolling down your chubby round cheeks...but at least you know now why you can't get a british boyfriend...they just aren't as used to podgey big fucky-bags as their US counterparts-now you know the problem-you have the solution!Cruel to be kind,you see? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh Im not upset... I was just surprised at how bad that was. The comment was on par with a 6 year olds.

14. unlimited-time

Here's my fugly mug..i know its only little but its the only one i've got atm..

15. unlimited-time

Bum maybe it will work this way??

16. unlimited-time

dont ask me y i'm trying for a third time...ummm maybe the photo fairy will help this time.

17. unlimited-time

always knew there was a photo fairy

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

pretty cool glasses...i think you'd look better with your hair shaved off,though.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    oh Im not upset... I was just surprised at how bad that was. The comment was on par with a 6 year olds.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WELL DONE,WANK/TANK!!!You're sooo brave coming back here after having been so thoroughly DEVASTATED from the realisations last night's 'reality embracing therapy' with me helped to drive home...and just to put your mind at rest,i want it to be known that you are forgiven for disregarding the advice/warning "NOT TO TALK BACK AT *NURSEY*...IMC,PIMP,LOMO,EMETIC OR STU PADASSO!!!"...it is perfectly understandable under the circumstances ,after all,even an idiot-retard would be able to see just what a raw nerve i hit with my 'verbal acupuncture' ...and keep up the brave face,it's great!-I know it's only for the benefit of the other forummers,rest assured that i am still well aware just what misery and self doubt you are having to endure in that private little hell of yours-trapped in that unforgivingly fatty-blub-blub monstrosity of a fleshly prison god has seen fit to incarcerrate your shallow,weak soul within the confines of!

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    always knew there was a photo fairy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if that's true it better clear the fuck off out of here,cos IMC would probably smash its little asshole with a biro pen and pull its' wings off before going on to conduct other experiments like 'how far accross the room can fairy get fired by powerful jets of ejaculate being shot into its mouth?' etc.