Ok. I'll go first.

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Fugly, May 16, 2001.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Osausage bin laden:
    I saw your picc and lemme tell ya, if I had a choice between fucking you or a guy I would kill myself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok ladyboy
    Keep up with the injections your stubble is slowly coming through.

2. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Whatever you old snaggle toothed coke bottle glasses wearing drunken hag.

3. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Osausage bin laden:
    Whatever you old snaggle toothed coke bottle glasses wearing drunken hag.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You seem a little disturbed by my observation of you, did i hit a little close to home?

4. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Not at all. Being called a fag by a busted faced hag that probably hasn’t been fucked in a decade or so really doesn’t get to me. I’m no fucking gem by any means but I am happy with the fact that I don’t look like the product of an incestuous relationship.

5. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Why would I ignore a shot thrown by such an ugly troll?. I know that you are just a lonely old ugly bitter woman that couldn’t get a man even if she paid him. So keep typing away with your greasy sticky fingers that probably smell like a rotting carp. You insulting me about looks is pure fucking gold.

6. unlimited-time

At no point have i insulted you about your looks i have asked questions and stated the obvious, maybe you really do have a deep-seated desire to be a lady/boy and all this aggression towards me should be turned into something more positive by looking deep inside yourself and taking a decision about what sex you really would like to be.

7. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Your opinion of what a woman looks like is pretty frail considering your own appearance.

8. unlimited-time

You can keep up with the personal attacks on me, i don't mind.I feel your pain.
    Go seek professional help, there are people out there who train in this area.I hope you get to where you need to be soon.

9. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

I wasn’t attacking, I was just stating the obvious.

10. unlimited-time

Now your just repeating things i say.

11. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Hey, what the fuck, right? Every one else is doing it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nice pic

you don't look inbred or anything

somebody should fuck you

12. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Was that a proposition? I can't tell.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    don't talk to me spic<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fine, babe, i know u dun want me posting to u on the boards, butt we will alwayz talk sexy sweet nuthings on the phone.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

osausage!
    dun listen to UT!
    u r dead sexy

15. unlimited-time

Not at all. Being called a fag by a busted faced hag that probably hasn’t been fucked in a decade or so really doesn’t get to me. I’m no fucking gem by any means but I am happy with the fact that I don’t look like the product of an incestuous relationship.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't actually call you a fag, i asked if you were one.So your attack on me is obviously a defence mechanism to remove the spotlight from yourself and try to focus it upon me.
    A sad ploy but alas it will have failed, if you had chosen to ignore my comment the whole post would have gone unnoticed but now attention has been focused onto you and your femine qualities.So is what Kittard says true.Are you going through the change?

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Nice pic!

"If heaven ain't a lot like Dixie, I don't wanna go... If heaven ain't a lot like Dixie, I'd just as soon stay home... If they don't have a Grand Ole Opry, like they do in Tennessee... Just send me to hell or New York City, it would be about the same to me"

17. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pet tard kit:

osausage!
    dun listen to UT!
    u r dead sexy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Kitana you make me so horny. I would like to shove a beer bottle up your rancid ass and smack it repeatedly with a hammer are you ok with that?

18. kitana

kitana New Member

Kitana you make me so horny. I would like to shove a beer bottle up your rancid ass and smack it repeatedly with a hammer are you ok with that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only if u let me stik my hard kock up yer hairy kunt.

19. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Yeh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok