Ok. I'll go first.

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Fugly, May 16, 2001.

1. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Not meaning to too offensive( coz that's not mystyle honest ) but are you a fag?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If fucking women in the ass is gay then yeah

2. kitana

kitana New Member

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Osausage bin laden:
    If fucking women in the ass is gay then yeah[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would that be with a strap-on coz you look very effeminate.If you ain't a fag are you a ladyboy?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

i'd fuk osausage bin ladin

5. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pet tard kit:
    i'd fuk osausage bin ladin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tard you'd fuck anything if it stood still long enough for you to catch it.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Tard you'd fuck anything if it stood still long enough for you to catch it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true...us tards kant run very fast, but fux like u kant run to fast either. *makes provakitive tongue motions at u*

7. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pet tard kit:
    true...us tards kant run very fast, but fux like u kant run to fast either. *makes provakitive tongue motions at u*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*looks at the tard with dribble slipping from her tongue onto the floor*
    I can run fast enough.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

*looks at the tard with dribble slipping from her tongue onto the floor*
    I can run fast enough.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no u kant
    *jumps at u*

9. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Would that be with a strap-on coz you look very effeminate.If you ain't a fag are you a ladyboy?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw your picc and lemme tell ya, if I had a choice between fucking you or a guy I would kill myself.

10. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

i'd fuk osausage bin ladin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Believe me I would fuck you too.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Osausage bin laden:
    *dry humps desk*
    IM me sometime so that we kan cyber!

12. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

What IM you use?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

What IM you use?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AIM - kitana996
    MSN - kitana669@hotmail.com
    YAHOO - kitanaak47 - also camming, but i am out of season for that until may

14. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Aww. I think I'm going to cry. I think I just witnessed the birth of another beautiful Internet romance. I'm so happy I think could just fucking vomit.

Why is it that everyone here at Fugly can get laid except me? ...even off of my mediocre celebrity status.

What do I get out of all of this?

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:

Why is it that everyone here at Fugly can get laid except me? ...even off of my mediocre celebrity status.

What do I get out of all of this?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey nigger, I was gonna get you laid if you would have spent the night when you came to the piercing event... there was strippers for everyone (except me because I got whaked on steel reserve and opiates then passed out) that goth girl wanted you to fuck her...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

unfortunately
    i just found out that osausage bin ladin is really a female thats getting a sex change to male. this was sad...

17. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Hey nigger, I was gonna get you laid if you would have spent the night when you came to the piercing event... there was strippers for everyone (except me because I got whaked on steel reserve and opiates then passed out) that goth girl wanted you to fuck her...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You took in both Steel Reserve AND opiates? I have a newfound respect for your endurance.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yes, methadone... needless to say I woke up outside, in the tool shed, wearing nothing but boxers, laying on a stack of newspapers...

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    yes, methadone... needless to say I woke up outside, in the tool shed, wearing nothing but boxers, laying on a stack of newspapers...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

black out, too?

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

black out, too?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't talk to me spic