Ok. I'll go first.

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Fugly, May 16, 2001.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    i know where you can buy those<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

where?!?!?!?!?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

do a google search for, exotic animals for sale in the U.S.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

5. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Tony Blair without make up?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    do a google search for, exotic animals for sale in the U.S.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont u need a bunch of legal paperwork krap? having one of those in my kollection would be kool...butt it would have to be dead.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I would so pay good money to choke the life out of your stinking mexican carcass. Ill make sure to post on the exoctic pets newsgroup, your webpage,m along with your name and location, and cell number so no one will sell to you

8. kitana

kitana New Member

I would so pay good money to choke the life out of your stinking mexican carcass. Ill make sure to post on the exoctic pets newsgroup, your webpage,m along with your name and location, and cell number so no one will sell to you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO u do that. we like it. if u pay me the money, i will kill myself.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

what address do you want me to mail lthe money order too?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

what address do you want me to mail lthe money order too?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummm
    snail mail it to kit c/o Johnny cheezedawg. we will work from there. n how much u gonna pay, son?

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

lol your full of shit...

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    dont u need a bunch of legal paperwork krap? having one of those in my kollection would be kool...butt it would have to be dead.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to find a new hobby.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

lol your full of shit...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so r u

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You need to find a new hobby.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no! i luv it. i will keep it until i need money really bad n auction it on ebay.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    so r u.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, seriously, If I ever get your address, I will report you to the ASPCA, just so I can watch you get arrested for animal abuse / neglect. thats no bullshit. you think Im bullshitting, send me your address

15. kitana

kitana New Member

no, seriously, If I ever get your address, I will report you to the ASPCA, just so I can watch you get arrested for animal abuse / neglect. thats no bullshit. you think Im bullshitting, send me your address<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I DONT ABUSE ANY ANIMALS! YOU NEED EVIDENCE, FUKTARD. GET IT THRU YER HEAD. ITS LIKE ME POSTING A PIC OF A DEAD GUY N SAYING THAT I KILLED HIM R I PUT MAKE UP ON HIM. THE PICS DUN TELL A STORY N THE KAPTIONS KOULD BE BS. DUH! I HAVE ALREADY BEEN REPORTED. I OWN NO PETS, SO THERE IS NO WAY OF SAYING THAT I ABUSE MY PETS R ANY OTHER ANIMALS.
    i tell this shit to everyone n i even tell it to the cops, no one has anything on me. i got a klean rekord.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well lwt me send the ASPCA to your house, and prove me wrong...

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

sad thing is, when they bust her, all they are going to do is deport her and her fucking slimey greasy spic family

18. kitana

kitana New Member

well lwt me send the ASPCA to your house, and prove me wrong...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no need, they already have records, son.
    btw, i am nut female. i am a homosexual male with femenine characteristics. my real name is orlando nut ofelia. ofelia is the name that i will use legally after the sex change. i will get flamed for being a fag, butt i look forward to it b/c now i am kumming klean n i am out of the kloset.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

why not just change your name to "dave".. you might not be so fucked up then

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

see how she changes the subject when you threaten her with the ASPCA? now everyone knows how much of a sniveling little coward mexican she is. Tired of getting her ass beat by normal people she abuses animals.. Don't worry ofelia, Im like just 2 days away from having all your personal info. Best $100 I ever spent