OI-CUNT!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Sep 3, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:

It's hard to avoid the sun this close to the Equator, and as a result, my arms, legs, neck, and face are disproportionately darker than the shaft of my penis. It spends it's days tucked away in complete darkness, and hopes of one day seeing the light of day again.

Shit!That's hideous Lomo!!It's a bit like a feeble hypersensitive maggot,then!?!!It's for the best really,though-for it would only wrinkle in the sun.

"My tits are huge. They're big and floppy. You can reheat leftovers by sticking it under each one. I lust over them every time I'm in front of the mirror. I want nothing more than to just floss my teeth in the hair that grows around the areolas. I'm dead sexy."

You have been blessed!!!

I'm just going to sit here and sing the Sodomy song from Meet the Feebles and finger my tight little virgin asshole.

Y-you bastard!!!I-I don't know what to say!!!You REALLY know how to get to me!!*JEALOUS*
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    More like a blind cave salamander, actually. You've given me an idea about the wrinkles, however... I'd save a shitload not buying ribbed condoms...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    If you've got it, flaunt it.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Note: As some of you might have noticed, the Sodomy song link ain't working worth a shit. Instead, look for "Meet the Feebles - Sodomy" or some variant on your mp3 client of choice. It's worth the download.

EDIT: the link is working now...

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: Lomotil ]

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I don't know what the FUCK has happened here,but the little bastard is TOTALLY ruining my fantasy.

6. -po0p

-po0p New Member

im sexier than both of you put together

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

17 year old virgins are sexy???....

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

they are if you're a 17 year old virgin

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    Note: As some of you might have noticed, the Sodomy song link ain't working worth a shit. Instead, look for "Meet the Feebles - Sodomy" or some variant on your mp3 client of choice. It's worth the download.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or of course... you could *ahem* use this link...

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

thats if anyone turns up to appreciate it !

11. -po0p

-po0p New Member

17 yearold virgins = uber-sexy

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy v2.01beta:
    or of course... you could *ahem* use this link...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool... when I made the first post, the whole site was down, now that original link is up again, and I encourage all the sick fucks out there to click it and read about what is arguably the funniest movie ever made... Also, there's some video clips there that are really worth checking out...

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I downloaded the clip of the rat shooting up in the bathroom.It was...uummmm.....interesting.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That's a good one... Get that movie, it's well worth it.

15. GreenAppleSplatters

Where the hell would I get it?

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

they show it on the sundance channel every other day

17. GreenAppleSplatters

No shit? I watch the sundance channel fairly often and I haven't even heard aboot it.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Where the hell would I get it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's the ebay listing for it, back when I found my copy at a local shop, they were going for around $60 online, now they're more reasonable... I still don't think it's available in the US, unless you were to special order it...

19. GreenAppleSplatters

60 bucks!!! Fuck that man,I'll just wait till it comes on Sundance.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    60 bucks!!! Fuck that man,I'll just wait till it comes on Sundance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read it again... When I bought it, it was going for $60+... NOW, it's more reasonable... (I.E. under $20)