OI-CUNT!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Sep 3, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    This pic shows me just about to tenderly administer Pimp's enema to him... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmph.. hardly fucking tender ya cunt!!.. and i thought that was our secret

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Proverb time!!

'People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.'

Figure it out!!

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    'People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my house is made of stone... does that mean i shouldn't throw glass

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Proverb time!!

'People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.'

Figure it out!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are YOU trying to suggest thatI'm skinny, pale, whiny, menopausal and bulimic with small tits you cow!?!!Err...well-anyway I AM NOT bulimic... or whiny and menopausal!!!

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Hey! I thought you said you wouldn't post it Lomo! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, I know I promised, but you know... I'm a dick.

I just thought you looked pi...err, cool with those boxers showing.

~~~

IMC! Welcome back, you ol' Kid Killa, you! Did you get my flowers?

~~~

Pimp: No wonder you're such a happy man... What man couldn't love getting an enema by a drug-crazed, half-Iraqi, Nazi nurse?

You're a lucky man.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    Pimp: No wonder you're such a happy man... What man couldn't love getting an enema by a drug-crazed, half-Iraqi, Nazi nurse?
    You're a lucky man.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i know.. thanx lomo.. hate to say i told ya so

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You da man.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

lomo.. check PM.. i sent ya a link.. tell me what ya think..

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Thanks Lomo!
    ...just to let you know that there will always be an enema tube with your name on it waiting on my treatment trolley,and some frozen chicken feet in the freezer just incase you ever visit the U.K.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh!!But the organic oil of Hawaain Angel-Christ flower lubricant,I reserve exclusively for Pimp's delicate rectal tract,you will have to make do with Vaseline,I'm afraid.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Are YOU trying to suggest thatI'm skinny, pale, whiny, menopausal and bulimic with small tits you cow!?!!Err...well-anyway I AM NOT bulimic... or whiny and menopausal!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was afraid you might think that. I just couldn't pass up a chance to say something while you were so... uh... exposed!

Are YOU implying those things about me?!!

I hate to break it to you, but I DO weigh more than you it appears. Damn! Back to the old binging and purging again!

Pale? You are just as pasty as I am, for I avoid the sun. (It makes my eyes water and causes wrinkles)

Whiny? Yes, I most certainly am, but only in the most 'entertaining' way.

Menopausal? I fuckin' wish!

Small tits? Fortunately, I was blessed with larger than average breasts.

I'm not gonna tear into your appearance like you have mine. (But I DO wish that I still had Photoshop!) I'll just sit here and sing that, "I'm better than you are" song in my head and throw my guts up.

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I hate to break it to you, but I DO weigh more than you it appears. Damn! Back to the old binging and purging again!

...No-I 'hated' to break it to you that i'm not haggard, don't have "saddlebags"and am not "portly" as you tried to label me (in,i may add,an embarrassingly desperate sounding tone) in this thread.I can eat as much chocolate,cakes and greasy,stodgey shit as i want,not puke it up,and still never become overweight!Stupid cunt!!!

Pale?You are just as pasty as I am, for I avoid the sun. (It makes my eyes water and causes wrinkles)

...I doubt it!The camera failed to do justice to my *pleasant* olive tones,the result of my strong,rich Arabian genes converging with my delicate,fair Western genes.I don't need to cower from the sun like some kind of feeble hypersensitive maggot.

Whiny? Yes, I most certainly am, but only in the most 'entertaining' way.

...That's a matter of opinion!

Menopausal? I fuckin' wish!

Make your fucking mind up then you lying cunt-or was it just your dreary,unamusing,neurotic hypochondriacalnature which possessed you to tell us about your "premature menopause"?That and your "rotten ovaries","ectopic pregnancy" etc etc etc (sounds like your cunt is a bit of a battlefield!I do hope you haven't been entertaining 'dirty' cock,Nauseous!?!!You mentioned recently that you thought that much of the forum would probably be familiar with herpes-why?Any stories you're forgetting to mention to us about your diseased festering pussy?)

Small tits? Fortunately, I was blessed with larger than average breasts.

No-one I've ever slept with found my tit size unappealing,but maybe that's because of their pert,taught skinned,perky nippled appearance-something which gravity + time will have no influence over!

I'm not gonna tear into your appearance like you have mine. (But I DO wish that I still had Photoshop!)

...But I didn't use Photoshop!I used the basic paint program that comes with Windows!(And Ulead for animating)So go on...let's see what you're 'capable' of!

I'll just sit here and sing that, "I'm better than you are" song in my head and throw my guts up.

Yes that's right,Neuroticus... carry on...sing it over and over and over...I understand-you might almost convince yourself,which would be a comfort to you,seeming as reality is becoming,it appears,an increasingly disgruntling place for you to exist.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    One more thing Neuroseous-do you not have a funny smell hanging around you all the time due to the amount of puking you do?At the very least,your breath must smell like shit!

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh Nursey... what would you do without me?

I AM your scapegoat.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh Nauseous-what would you do without me-i AM the object of your jealousy and adoration...
    Anyway-what the fuck are you talking about?I managed perfectly well in here before you came along you self obsessed boring cunt!

15. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Fuckin'hell Nursey! Are you sure Pimp didn't type that lot for ya? Cos it's almost a fuckin epic!

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I hate to break it to you all, but I weigh slightly more than the picture I posted, although I'm pleased to announce that I lost five pounds in one sitting the day after Thanksgiving.

It's hard to avoid the sun this close to the Equator, and as a result, my arms, legs, neck, and face are disproportionately darker than the shaft of my penis. It spends it's days tucked away in complete darkness, and hopes of one day seeing the light of day again.

Whiny? Shit, aren't I bitching right now?

Thankfully, Menopause will always be nothing more than a shit-eating grin for me, as the only thing it'll mean is that I can fuck the shit out of the woman and never have to worry about appearing on Jerry Springer one day.

My tits are huge. They're big and floppy. You can reheat leftovers by sticking it under each one. I lust over them every time I'm in front of the mirror. I want nothing more than to just floss my teeth in the hair that grows around the areolas. I'm dead sexy.

"Photoshop?" Hell... the closest thing we have over here to that is the stone tablet and chisel.

I'm just going to sit here and sing the Sodomy song from Meet the Feebles and finger my tight little virgin asshole.

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: Lomotil ]

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I can eat as much chocholate<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmph.. don't i just fuckin know it.. being a bit of a chocoholic myself i buy shitloads of the stuff....
    but nursey is kindly helping me fight my addiction by wolfing the majority of it down while i'm waiting for it to cool nicely in the fridge....

i'm just glad she prefers french and spanish beer to stella

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    hmmph.. yet another whinge from me...
    i spent a week sunbathing nekkid in the garden before i left london, in the hope that i could at least match her skin tone.. and she still had a better tan than me

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Pukey wrote:
    Menopausal? I fuckin' wish!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmph .. yeah i wish too... 'cos i'm sure HRT's a damn sight cheaper than the contraception i'll have to buy to continue my beloved 'bare back riding'...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    In my honest opinion... big tits are shit... as nursey pointed out... once the effects of gravity & time have took hold... you'll be cleaning your belly button with the hair around your areola's (props to Lomo)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>My Beloved wrote:
    their pert,taught skinned,perky nippled appearance<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmmmm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Pukey again:
    Whiny? Yes, I most certainly am, but only in the most 'entertaining' way.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHA!!... that's funny

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

the organic oil of Hawaain Angel-Christ flower lubricant,I reserve exclusively for Pimp's delicate rectal tract.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes.. my ass is special

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Fuckin'hell Nursey! Are you sure Pimp didn't type that lot for ya? Cos it's almost a fuckin epic! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you forgotten already pinky, she gets her guide dog to read out the forum to her, and it's also a 40 WPM hound

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Fuckin'hell Nursey! Are you sure Pimp didn't type that lot for ya? Cos it's almost a fuckin epic!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Spukey...Spinky...Pinky-quite sure!