OFELIA=OWNED

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jul 22, 2002.

1. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Dude Yucky, you're fuckin ugly, shut up.

Do some situps or somethin besides sitting there typing retarded shit and getting fatter. Maybe try and win the lotto so you can get some plastic surgery done.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Geez, for the good of the forum I try and stir things up and all of the sudden it becomes Be Mean to Yummy Day. You all are way to easy.

You are all socially inept, attention seeking, mentally challenged punks (ok, some of you are only 2 or 3 of the above). Please lighten up or go back to trying to find your soul mates on the internet, excelling at whatever RPG/Shooter consumes your time, or "victimizing" strangers so you feel a sense of superiority. For those of you who don't partake of any of those pass times you won't remember this anyway when you sober up.

3. brookie

brookie New Member

No thanks. I think I'd rather sit here and smear you a little longer. I wish everyday was "Smear Yummy Day". Mad props to Pimpchichi for saying what needed to be said about your "holes".... fuckin queer.

4. 1337

1337 New Member

holy christ, the whore on the right has man arms. Thats nuts.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Obviously... You fucking post a link in every one of your goddamn posts... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i worked hard for my stuff, i made it. be glad i didnt kollect/steal my stuff from other ppl's sites r other ppl like most sites do.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    Klitana is the only spammer here that's been tolerated. (by some people anyway.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

if i had a drug dealer he wouldnt cum on your face if you were on fire. i've never needed a bag to cover my face. jealous much Scummy? its gotta suck being fugly on the inside and the outside. i almost feel sorry for you. but i don't. has some Pakistani doctor ripped out your ovaries? perhaps its a good idea because we'd all hate to see what you breed. but i have to side with Misanthropic on this one. your website sucks ass and you are a man. sling as much shit as you can, its still gonna suck.

7. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    dude... what do u think ppl say about me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can think of a lot of things off the top of my head, though not very many positive ones.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>The one in my lap is Cheezedawg's exgirlfriend. The other skank is some dumb bitch that was stalking my brother. She refused to get out of the picture. You can have her Tommy710. She's dumb as a softball.

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers badass thats damn decent off you,does she spit or swallow??

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Right im here now and this is getting out of hand,SO SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW,all we all need to remember is that dawn is a sad fat lonley attention seeking moaning ugly bitch,nd then you'll realise theres no need to argue,where in the uk are you fat bitch let me know i have never hit a women in my life but i would have no qualms about starting with you cunt.

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Right im here now and this is getting out of hand,SO SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW,all we all need to remember is that dawn is a sad fat lonley attention seeking moaning ugly bitch,nd then you'll realise theres no need to argue,where in the uk are you fat bitch let me know i have never hit a women in my life but i would have no qualms about starting with you cunt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this PSA was brought to you by Tommy and the Beer Council of England

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    I can think of a lot of things off the top of my head, though not very many positive ones.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep yep. elaborate, plz

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> this PSA was brought to you by Tommy and the Beer Council of England

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

solidarty brother eerrrr sorry sister.

13. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    And what did you give us? Britany fucking Spears... and Mcdonalds. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    your the latest reminder of why i've long felt that we should have let the Germans have your country.

And France, too, THAT'S for fucking sure

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh but we gave em the spice girls int that revenge enough??
    mind you i gotta agree with you about the frogs they wanna nuke themselves.