OFELIA=OWNED

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jul 22, 2002.

1. austinpowers

austinpowers New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I am Yummy! I am the Cock Slug! I am the sweetest girl ever on Fugly!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. D

D New Member

jesus fucking christ... how fucking original... Austin Powers.

Are you here to tell us you fucking movie is out on Friday?

3. brookie

brookie New Member

Here. I'll post my picture. Face and all. Let's see how many of you chicken shit girls (Like Yummy or Yucky whatever she calls herself) can do the same.

4. D

D New Member

which one are you?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well seeing as he's cheezedawgs brother i'd hazard a guess at him being the one in the middle with the womans wig on

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Yeh which one cos id fuck 2 of them but i wanna make sure the 2 id fuck are actually girls fore i say which they are.

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

the guy with the long hair, Wank*. cute eh? that's cause he's Cheezedawgs brother.

8. brookie

brookie New Member

Jesus you're dumb. I thought Yummy was stupid.

Take another look Sling Blade.

9. austinpowers

austinpowers New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    Are you here to tell us you fucking movie is out on Friday?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No-o-o! I'm here to lay my mojo on any shagadelic birds! You seem pretty groovy, dear. Why don't you show us your big jubblies? Come now, that's a good girl...

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    Jesus you're dumb. I thought Yummy was stupid.

Take another look Sling Blade.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who are you calling Sling Blade?

11. brookie

brookie New Member

I take it back Wank-er. That Austin Powers guy is now the dumbest I've met.

12. D

D New Member

i hate long hair on blokes... but he does have a nice face.

13. brookie

brookie New Member

A bloke? You must be British. A lot of good things have come out of the UK. Like Hendricks, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Bulldogs, Page 3 girls, euro-pop, The Clash, among other things.

Of course... a lot of gay things also came from there. George Micheal, Sir Elton John, Adam Ant, Dead or Alive, Tommy710, among other things.

14. brookie

brookie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Yeh which one cos id fuck 2 of them but i wanna make sure the 2 id fuck are actually girls fore i say which they are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The one in my lap is Cheezedawg's exgirlfriend. The other skank is some dumb bitch that was stalking my brother. She refused to get out of the picture. You can have her Tommy710. She's dumb as a softball.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

don't bother wasting time with sweet-talk... yes, she will fuck you.. just arrange a time and place and price

16. D

D New Member

You are on the ball arnt you. Well done you.

And what did you give us?

Britany fucking Spears... and Mcdonalds.

I was gonna say Chad kroeger but I think hes canadian.

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

all Canaduh gave us was Molson beer, Austin Powers, and those two guys who sing about beer.

18. D

D New Member

go rape you fucking mum.

I was typing mine when that went out. Pimp is not on the ball I was refering to badass.

And what is wrong with fucking getting paid for an orgasm (in most cases?)

thats a bit olde fashioned init pimp? I thought you would be one of those blokes fighting for the rights of prossies... Its the oldest indrusty in the world... that should be something to be proud of.

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Awww look Baby Cheez crawled out of the wood work when the shit started to fly...must have though he smelled his Mommy. Or maybe Rat opened her legs and he thought recognized the stench of Skank. Hey, Baby Cheez you know if you pack her shit full of wet toilet paper and wear two condoms you can't tell you aren't touching the sides!!!

And I am beautiful on the inside, HayZues loves me, yes he does, for the bible tells me soooooooo.

20. brookie

brookie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    You are on the ball arnt you. Well done you.

And what did you give us?

Britany fucking Spears... and Mcdonalds.

I was gonna say Chad kroeger but I think hes canadian.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We also gave you fugly.com. That's something every Americans can be very proud of. Especially those from Maryland.