Ode to Medivet

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Apr 14, 2005.

1. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

hon the thing that is cracking me up is that when we all meet in the afterlife they will be on their hands and knees begging for an apology..and godamnit i will have to be spiritual enough to give it to them!

by the way....there are some people who go online who already know the truth ....

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

by the way, its spelled "hun" as in Ratilla The
    post pictures of yourself and your army friends in the shit and i'll believe you. and apologize*

*not really

3. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

so solly..'hun'..and where i was at there was no stupid shit like picture taking.

but that's right..i was a fraud..was never anywhere..how on earth could i have forgotten..

you know i can really die happy now knowing what i have to look forward in the afterlife..people who some of which are actually meaning well but poor disillusioned fucks who will be enlightened and beg for the forgiveness i will give them when the final trumpet sounds..

godamn but i love the truthful but melodramatic tone of that~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you must've been ahead of your time.. 'cause now i hear it's quite frowned upon to take souvenir pics to send/take home

5. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Well, #1 ...forget the trumpet sounds...all you'll be hearing is WHALE song.

And, #2... my goodness..."melodramatic tone"......do you preview what you write before you submit it?! :twisted: Advice.....DO SO!!!! ;)

6. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

cb wife nothing I respond to complete assholes needs to be reviewed before posting. just thot i would let you know.

and i have lit a prayer candle over this shit and it is burning brightly and giving me comfort..just want you to know that too. ;)

7. Dimples

Dimples New Member

i dont mean to butt in here but what is it and your obession with candles? are you one of these people that use them to pleasure yourself?

just wondering because you are always talking about them. :?

8. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Keep up the drinking.....it looks good when you post!

"Prayer candles and burning shit" ?!...So in other words your stuck one up your ass so YOU can burn out all the lying~~~~~original! Go back and work on that one. I mean why I should "I" be one to stop you from looking like an idiot.

Oh, I will pray you do a better job this time..... :twisted:

9. MeAgain

MeAgain New Member

ppffssstt

Same shit, different URL...

10. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

:shock:

11. desantnik

desantnik New Member

Prayer candles again...

Tell you what, get yourself one of those nice big pillar candles, shove it as far up your ass as it can go, and then I'll help out and drive it the rest of the way in with a flat-nosed shovel, whether it'll go or not. Then I'll feel comfortable lighting it.

Fuck you, sow... keep rubbing your shitty fingers in those unhealing sores.