1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty divan:
    oh nursy you poor fucked up bitch,if you think getting ur pimp to give me some comments will bother me then though shit coz it didnt,and as for you your nothing but a waste of time,if you dont want people to think of you in that way dont tell then that in private chat. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck is the dumbest cunt (closely followed by 'lil' miss naughty') in the forums on about now? Your retarded smugness is pretty creepy,Dirty Divan!('Creepy in the slimey sense)
    Reading your posts conjures up the image of a feeble,inadequate slimey fucking cretin,in fact.
    Getting "my Pimp" to "give you comments"!? I don't need to 'get Pimp to 'give you comments'...he's perfectly capable of seeing what a dumb,worthless piece of shit you are all by himself.
    Think of me in what way? Tell people what in private chats? What the fuck are you on about,worthless Huddersfield whore????

2. yogamuffin

yogamuffin New Member

what do you call a whore with a runny nose

full

my book comes out soon
    buy it
    its called my years as a lifeguard
    the micahel barrymore story

and my other one
    my years as a shit sniffing rapist
    the john leslie story

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty diva:
    oh nursy you poor fucked up bitch,if you think getting ur pimp to give me some comments will bother me then though shit coz it didnt,and as for you your nothing but a waste of time,if you dont want people to think of you in that way dont tell then that in private chat. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU WHORE!!!!!!!!!! Nursey will not be badmouthed, I love Nursey, she is my keeper, so don't fuck with her or I am gonna use my lamby ass power on you!!!!!!