Nursey Tribute Thread

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ministersf, Jul 15, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

WAIT A MIN AINT THAT DAWN..........?????

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

So, how much do we all love Cock?

3. Aunt Fucker

Aunt Fucker New Member

FUCKEN PUSSY!

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    No,Yummy...that's not Pimp.That's a fat lecherous whore that used to post in this forum (her name escapes me for now) after her sex change.

I've transposed the pic of when she was still female over her latest pic to see if it jogs anyone's memory as to what her name was.But anyway...that was 'pre-Yummy' so you don't need to bother yourself about it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

!!LMAO!!

5. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    *snorts huge line of coke*

*snorts another huge fat line of coke*
    I'm sorry you can't get any of this where you are,you'll just have to press your quivering nostrils up to the screen and imagine how bastard fucking cuntshittingly good this is.Better than nothing.

Nursey x
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Cocaine is the drug of Faggots and Niggers, stick to speed woman.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oh right... i thought speed was just poor mans coke

7. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    oh right... i thought speed was just poor mans coke<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thought fucking wrong then didn't you chichi boy.......I hold cocaine in contempt as a popsicle drug for faggots and niggers. God knows, as do I, that the US marines fought three major wars on speed and it didn't let them down. Me neither.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Is that why you only ever have speed and E,Pimp?Because you've decided what you like in accordance with some pigeon-holing bullshit!
    *off to phone all my fag and nigger friends now*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know full well that i can get copious amounts of speed and pills and you get better coke... why the fuck are you talking shit to me

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Shut it bitchy-fucky.

11. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Shut it bitchy-fucky.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like Pimp isn't gettiny of that sweet Nursey Ass tonight.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She's only been back a few days,and already she's started sending that pic of herself out to everyone again.For fucks sake Wank,surely you can't be that desperate!?!!I mean...i know his name reminds you of Canine STD...but Dog Breath....geez!

13. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

The frightening thing about that pic is, that's probably not a thong.

It's probably a pair of shorts.

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

For fucks sake Wank,surely you can't be that desperate!?!!I mean...i know his name reminds you of Canine STD...but Dog Breath....geez! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What can I say? Even when she's playing around behind my back shes thinking of me! That girl has canine_STD on the brain.

15. theonlylivingboy

Fuck me, a CYBERTIFF, how exciting!

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Even more exciting than the shimmery globs of jizz that a rimlover like you must find enlivening his monday morning stools after a wild weekend on the town?

[ July 26, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Even more exciting than the shimmery globs of jizz that a rimlover like you must find enlivening his monday morning stools after a wild weekend on the town? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehehe.. everyone knows that a priest 'loves' his flock

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you of all people should know that the only way to shut me up is to thrust your aroused vagina at my mouth