Nursey-pie

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Bluelola, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh for fuck's sake! I wasn't telling you what a bag of milk was, i was giving you the reference. We really need a special needs teacher to join up to help out Grim and Lolie.:rolleyes:

2. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Yeah again the great Nursey is wrong. She's 25 she isn't a goth chic & out of all my female friends I have ever had. She's the last one I would piss off.

She would be perfect for Dwaine actually both of them would have to sleep with one eye open. It just amazes me how fucking ridiculuos you are with the assumptions.

That's all you got is stupid little ideas in your head. Untruths. How did anyone ever fear you for?

3. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Yeah maybe after they get done with your lessons for the day. But Jefe had to spend to much money on the bullshit detector on you.

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

26 actually. But i wasn't being literal. I was explaining what she is like. In fact, what i was like...when i was a silly, little 15 year old goth. :redface:

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

So.. Phaedra..

Do you fuck on first dates?
    Does your dad own a brewery?
    Can I feel your tits?
    Or would you show 'em too me?

6. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

No You were assuming what she was like. She the great rub is you don't know anything about her. Your making judgments about her based on to post you read of hers.

Now if we were to do that about you. I would say your a 50 something 400 pound hag who has never been married and hasn't had dick in 30 years.

Who's so bitter about her life, and the cards she was dealt she would rather make everyone around her miserable because she's too chicken shit to end her own life.

But see that would be an assumption there for wouldn't be true. Gosh explaining these things to you is really getting old.

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Nice how you've spazzed it about and regurgitated it like a glistening wet bolus of pubic-hairy cum chug out onto the floor before me, you filthy, illogical mutt. I don't need to assume what someone is like, i can see what they are like. From what they choose to present of themselves. Sit and STAY!

8. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Fixed*

9. Phaedra

Phaedra New Member

Alright, took me a minute to find some stuff, but I think I'm ready to defend myself properly.

Now, yeah I'm 26, thank you everyone for pointing out the obvious. As for me being "like a 15 year old goth chick"...maybe when I was 15. Actually, probably not, more like I was "goth" when I was 19 maybe 20. I think you referred to me having fantasies about mass murder, referenced from this post I believe;

if i were going to like be a serial killer or just a murderer in general....these are the people i'd kill. actually, i'd go so far as to say that i'd enjoy watching them bleed out...slowly...and i'd probably video tape it and send it to their families so that they would know what was coming. i've got the whole thing planned out if anyone wants to hear about it. LOL

Note the lol at the end there in all caps. That generally denotes that I'm laughing, which probably means I'm joking. You know, I accidently hit a racoon on the interstate once when I was driving to New Mexico. It was dark and he just ran out in front of my car and I was so close to him I couldn't avoid him. It was sad...I cried for about 30 miles I felt so bad about it. Something tells me that if I can't really handle accidently hitting a racoon, I'm probably not going to be able to kill anyone unless I'm forced to. Oh, and I do have fantasies, and they most certainly do not involve mass murder. I know the interweb is completely serious business, so I'll try to keep my dark sense of humor in check.

Lets see, what else....Its probably dangerous to assume anything about a person on the internet. Unless you're psychic and you've tapped into some sort of telepathic field and are reading my mind and moods at this very moment. In which case, bravo cause thats quite an accomplishment.

The bit about Hitler. Perhaps that particular post didn't come over as I intended. See, they called him Great Leader and Great Dictator and all that junk...so I just used your reference to Grim as "your Great Leader" as a tie in to make a joke about you sodomizing Hitler...funny to me, obviously not so much to you. I know Grim by the way, I've known him for a long time. He's never once told me what to do, and I've never once looked to him as a leader in any form. Some people need leaders. I'm perfectly comfortable and in my element without one. I prefer it actually, gives one room to breathe, form their own thought, opinions, etc.

The point I'm trying to make is, you're pretty much an ass from what I can tell. At least you're certainly an ass on the internet, for all I know you could be a really nice person in reality. You've continually opened your mouth and then inserted your foot into it like it lives there...or at least likes to take vacations there. I refuse to make a blind judgement about you based on your posts cause that would make me an ass as well...and I think one is probably enough for this board. If there is more than one ass on this board though, in that case, I'd rather not be counted among them...you know, just to sort of preserve what class and dignity I do have left.

10. Phaedra

Phaedra New Member

Not if I can help it but its been known to happen.
    No, but my uncle makes wine.
    You'll have to get in line cause there seem to be a lot of people that want to.
    I'll only show you if you're nice to me...and even then I'd need a damn good reason.

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Wow. That was dull. So what you're saying is you aren't a silly, gothic twit who takes herself too seriously? Gotcha! :)

12. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I meant that it was five posts too late to be funny.

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I was just answering your idiotic question you dizzy, backtracking twat.

14. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

No, you weren't. Can you change your name to "cluless"? it fits you better.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

The irony here is comical.

16. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Zing!

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh no...the dimwits are ganging up on me!

18. Phaedra

Phaedra New Member

And basically what you're saying is that you aren't a prentious ass, that thinks they're funny, and enjoys making themself look like a utter git? Gotcha! :)

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

You...calling someone pretentious? Now that's funny!

20. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Only dimwit I see around here is you. Off with you!