NOWS YOUR CHANCE...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Mar 24, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    This probably won't work, but here goes...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. Skully

Skully New Member

YOU MEAN YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT ROTTEN.COM!!!?!?!!!

Anyway, my buddy went to meds in the US, and whenever he came home for a visit, he's bring us some goodies that he's pick off a cadaver - sometimes it was teeth, other times pacemakers and other similar techie toys. I always wanted a brain in a jar of formaldahyde, complete with optical nerves and attached eyeballs, but I guess that's a little trickier to smuggle through customs...

3. Skully

Skully New Member

BTW, Pimp, thx for posting mah pics.

4. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

I'm afraid, I think I'm gonna cry. Too much sick shit on here.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    I'm afraid, I think I'm gonna cry. Too much sick shit on here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Post pics.. I need a good laugh right now

6. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I'm fucking blonde, how the hell would I know how to post pics!!!!
    I really am gonna cry though, that pic with the mans face blown off *sob sob sob*

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    I really am gonna cry though, that pic with the mans face blown off *sob sob sob*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

His face hasn't been blown off...
    That is the result of a motor-bike accident.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

hey scrawine, you like babies? i got a small collection of pics that i can email you if you want to see. kitana669@lycos.com
    that will really make you cry, if you like babies...if you are like me, i hate babies, so it makes me laugh.

9. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Don't fuck with me when it comes to babies. I'm not always this nice ya know. If provoked I will fuck you up. No baby talk please.
    Thanks velly mulch

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Cat fight! Cat fight! Wooo-Hooo!

11. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Cat fight! Cat fight! Wooo-Hooo!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    nooooooooooooooooooo!! Just really defensive when the topic is babies

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

is there anything funnier than smashing a babies face into a piece of fucking concrete?

Q: Whats the difference between a baby and a grandmother?
    A: Grandmothers dont die when you fuck them in the ass

13. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

IMC you fucking wanker prick dickhead wankstain cock sucking fag. Shut the fuck up before I come over and kneecap you, get a poker and shove it so far up your ass you'll spend weeks looking for the thing.And to fucking top it all off-I'll chop that wee thing off that you call a dick

14. Skully

Skully New Member

Q: What's the best part about raping a 6 year old in the ass?
    A: Watching her breakdown and cry on the witness stand.

Q: What's the worst part about raping a 6 year old in the ass?
    A: Getting the blood stains out of your clown suit.

Cheers!

15. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    is there anything funnier than smashing a babies face into a piece of fucking concrete?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, cramming a hundred of 'em into a woodchipper.

16. Skully

Skully New Member

Oh yeah, and givin' em a Draino & broken glass enema. Wasn't that on Eddie Murphy's "Delirious?"

17. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Ya know Skully and IMC, ye really are dickheads. The one fucking thing that gets to me and ye make fucking fun of it. Well I'm not visiting this thread anymore-ye can fucking keep it

18. Skully

Skully New Member

Ya know Skully and IMC, ye really are dickheads. The one fucking thing that gets to me and ye make fucking fun of it. Well I'm not visiting this thread anymore-ye can fucking keep it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, Scrawnie. I just saw your reaction to IMC and jumped on the opportunity to exploit it. I won't make anymore baby jokes ever again. Hope you can forgive me.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you liar, you know that shit is funny....

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

babies... mmmm.. couldn't eat a whole one tho

[ April 03, 2001: Message edited by: PimpDaddy ]