Not that any of you care...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by spades, Aug 26, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Horny__Devil:
    No. Im going back to school to finish up. I have a degree in radiography. I want to get my degree in Radiology. Plus I am a licensed massage therapist.
    And I won't be living in a trailer park. My parents own a house that they don't live in so I am going to rent it from them.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

massage therapist yeh thats what my mum calls herself too

2. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    massage therapist yeh thats what my mum calls herself too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh how th fuuck you think you got ere sunny?

aah blooodyy hell bollocks all the likes o yoou

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    I guess I wasn't clear on my intention in that post. This might prove helpful. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't you hear before posting anything humorous or thought provoking you should wait 48 hours to think about it or have it approved by the High-Brow Fugly-ites...if only I could remember who could approve posts...darn, it was someone and her "girl"friend and her boytoy, I just can't remember who.

Oops, I should have had this approved shouldn't I?

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:
    eh how th fuuck you think you got ere sunny?

aah blooodyy hell bollocks all the likes o yoou
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey look momms back,hey mom i didnt men to urt you i never ment to mke you cry but tonight im cleaning out my closet blh blh blah

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you didn't throw out her collection of "big bouncy bollocks" that you 'borrowed' did you?.. no wonder she's crying you asshole

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you didn't throw out her collection of "big bouncy bollocks" that you 'borrowed' did you?.. no wonder she's crying you asshole