(not) New to Fugly...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Feb 25, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

This cunt's got a nerve!I wish i'd never given Wank all those excercises in positive self-affirmation when she first joined...now will you look at her!

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Someone's been shopping at the:

3. luloo

luloo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    This cunt's got a nerve!I wish i'd never given Wank all those excercises in positive self-affirmation when she first joined...now will you look at her!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lmao!!!

4. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like almost everyone else, all I want to do is get a brown nose.

Im pretty much unknown on the web though compared to some so don't comlain. Kitana has her own fucking messages board called Bitch-a-thon over at porkgravy... And you... your not really the wall flower on the cyberspace wall are you?

I been to a few forums... and you have come up recently.... spreading it around arnt you?

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by You Shouldn't Wank:

I been to a few forums... and you have come up recently.... spreading it around arnt you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck are you on about Dawns? "I have come up"..."a few forums"...what??where??I hardly go anywhere other than fugly unlike you and most of the others...not that it fucking matters...

Couple of nights at biseor...then left
    One night at Pork Gravy...then left
    And posted for a week at a lame forum that gets about 2 new posts a day.That's it.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh i get it...that was supposed to be 'wry,witty and clever' of you...