Nicorette Gum

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by SlaunchaMan, Feb 22, 2003.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    lmao! Nonono, FUCK U. I feel a lil necrophelia action coming on. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey i'm down with that.
    *lays lifeless on ground, nakit*

2. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    hey i'm down with that.
    *lays lifeless on ground, nakit*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhhhh yeah. Sex With a Dead Body!
    **pours the lotion on your butthole and pulls out the jimmy**

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    lol

5. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How unimaginative, Spic! She's DEAD, you idiot ... you're no longer restricted to the usual orifices.

Why not scoop out an eyeball and have a prod in there? Or slice open her abdomen and stir her intestines with your erect member?

I'm giving you a D-. Must try harder.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    How unimaginative, Spic! She's DEAD, you idiot ... you're no longer restricted to the usual orifices.

Why not scoop out an eyeball and have a prod in there? Or slice open her abdomen and stir her intestines with your erect member?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sound like u have experience in that area, tell us about it.

7. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:

Soooooo, what you mean is I can cut off her head and have her suck her on tittie? Or open her up and ram her up her ass with her own intestines? Ohhhhhhhh what about eating her out in between her liver and heart? That good. Hey check it out, FUCK YOU, LIKE I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BEING GRADER YOU FUCKIN WANKER!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Much better. C+.

9. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

Much better. C+.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wanna join her. I'll decapitate you too so each head cuz suck my huge balls.

10. kat

kat New Member

u dun happen to have any pics of u in childbirth do ya?
    B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not a chance,i didnt even want anyone in the fuckin room watching. But by the end i was in so much pain i dont think i would have cared. Im generally a bashful person,ya know....

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    not a chance,i didnt even want anyone in the fuckin room watching. But by the end i was in so much pain i dont think i would have cared. Im generally a bashful person,ya know....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn...was this a breech r normal birth r C-section? u got to go into more details. how many hours? overdue, premature, etc?

12. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I can feel a victim coming on.

13. kat

kat New Member

Ya Kit, have a two year old boy.
    And,terrible twos ARE NOT 'just a myth'.

drunken fuckhead- suck my ass,nobody asked you to read it,did they?
    mabye we should start talking about yeast infections and urinary tract infections as well.

Why does toning up have to involve actually exercising,i fucking hate it.. you guys think mabye liposuction in lieu of the actual work might have the same general effect??

14. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

he will probably be another short-term poster.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, maybe, maybe not. You a herme? Just curious.

15. kat

kat New Member

oh can you chester?? And who,pray tell do you think it could possibly be????

normal birth,14 hour labour

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    oh can you chester?? And who,pray tell do you think it could possibly be????

normal birth,14 hour labour
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh damn...did u have yer boy circumsized?

17. kat

kat New Member

oh damn...did u have yer boy circumsized?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes,wasnt my decision tho..i figure i dont have one,im not gonna make that choice for anyone else

18. kitana

kitana New Member

yes,wasnt my decision tho..i figure i dont have one,im not gonna make that choice for anyone else
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ouch *kurls up in a ball*