Nicorette Gum

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by SlaunchaMan, Feb 22, 2003.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

chester: post pics

WTF?!
    115 pounds?!
    fuken anorexic. weight is BS, its the way the body is proportioned that kounts.
    i weigh 160. I AM BUFFT! BEEFCAKES!

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pet tard kit:

WTF?!
    115 pounds?!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes....beefcakes..........yumm

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pet tard kit:

WTF?!
    115 pounds?!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    what size are your pants?

i am eating beefcakes now. they are yummy, i just wish they didnt have those little annoying sesamae seeds on the bun.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:

what size are your pants?

i am eating beefcakes now. they are yummy, i just wish they didnt have those little annoying sesamae seeds on the bun.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11 - its the butt

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

One size? I can wear 6,7,8,9,10,11... just depends on the brand and how I want them to fit.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    One size? I can wear 6,7,8,9,10,11... just depends on the brand and how I want them to fit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm ok
    lemme post my measurements
    flat chest - 36
    blubber belly - 31
    fat ass - 42

LMFAO!

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

38, 29, 36

I'm almost the same size all of the way down.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    38, 29, 36

I'm almost the same size all of the way down.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm
    u got big boobies, i bet. i wish i had big boobies...*imagines running from border patrol with huge boobs flopping in face*... oh ok nm. i am happy with my flat chest.
    if u lost an inch from yer waist n gained two to yer ass...nah taht would be hard.
    the hourglass thing is hard to get.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You're boobs are big enough, Kit. Any more and they start to sag. And I wouldn't mind having a little more of an ass... to even my gut out. I used to be 36,25,36 a long time ago... when I was young.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

You're boobs are big enough, Kit. Any more and they start to sag. And I wouldn't mind having a little more of an ass... to even my gut out. I used to be 36,25,36 a long time ago... when I was young. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HOLY SHIT!
    25 inch waist? yer frame must be small.
    the smallest i have gotten was 28 but i was anorexic/bulemic at the time.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Remind me... Yeah, I guess I'm small framed... which doesn't help when you gain weight. I swear I look 3 months pregnant.

12. kat

kat New Member

Remind me... Yeah, I guess I'm small framed... which doesn't help when you gain weight. I swear I look 3 months pregnant.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I looked 3 months pregnant when i was 6 months pregnant..no offense intended by the way,it was just a nostalgic moment,thinking about how skinny i looked then. nobody even could tell i was pregnant until the last 2 months...and now my fucking waist is a 30,and my tummys flabby...the good thing was my boobs got bigger and stayed that way tho...

13. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    I looked 3 months pregnant when i was 6 months pregnant..no offense intended by the way,it was just a nostalgic moment,thinking about how skinny i looked then. nobody even could tell i was pregnant until the last 2 months...and now my fucking waist is a 30,and my tummys flabby...the good thing was my boobs got bigger and stayed that way tho...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BLAH BLAH BLAH. You dikes done yet comparing your measurements? This is boring the shit out of me. Just letting you know that.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

We are not posting for your enjoyment, so butt the fuck out.

You also spelled, 'dyke' wrong, BTW...

15. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

We are not posting for your enjoyment, so butt the fuck out.

You also spelled, 'dyke' wrong, BTW...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry DYKE. I guess I wont bother you DYKES anymore. Go back to your DYKISH wayz in this DYKED up enviroment, DYKES.

16. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    I guess I wont bother you DYKES anymore. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We can only hope.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

Remind me... Yeah, I guess I'm small framed... which doesn't help when you gain weight. I swear I look 3 months pregnant.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... i bet yer exaggerating.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    I looked 3 months pregnant when i was 6 months pregnant..no offense intended by the way,it was just a nostalgic moment,thinking about how skinny i looked then. nobody even could tell i was pregnant until the last 2 months...and now my fucking waist is a 30,and my tummys flabby...the good thing was my boobs got bigger and stayed that way tho...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh shit, u have a kid?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    BLAH BLAH BLAH. You dikes done yet comparing your measurements? This is boring the shit out of me. Just letting you know that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds like antonio r beto. LMFAO! alwayz bored?

Sorry DYKE. I guess I wont bother you DYKES anymore. Go back to your DYKISH wayz in this DYKED up enviroment, DYKES.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, i will give u some manly luvin. we know u hate dykes, butt u luv the manly stuff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    We can only hope.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he will probably be another short-term poster.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

Ya Kit, have a two year old boy.
    And,terrible twos ARE NOT 'just a myth'.

drunken fuckhead- suck my ass,nobody asked you to read it,did they?
    mabye we should start talking about yeast infections and urinary tract infections as well.

Why does toning up have to involve actually exercising,i fucking hate it.. you guys think mabye liposuction in lieu of the actual work might have the same general effect??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u dun happen to have any pics of u in childbirth do ya?
    we kould also talk about c clitoral stimulation. they might learn something from it. LMFAO
    exercise is good n fun. its a stress reliever like masturbation.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

lol, maybe, maybe not. You a herme? Just curious.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a herme?
    we only know kitbonikz

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    u dun happen to have any pics of u in childbirth do ya?
    we kould also talk about correct clitoral stimulation. they might learn something from it. LMFAO
    exercise is good n fun. its a stress reliever like masturbation.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there we go