newcomer

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kinky-bitch, Feb 15, 2003.

1. kinky-bitch

kinky-bitch New Member

im sorry snozzlefook and dubya are both cunts!
    happy now tommy?

2. stymie

stymie New Member

Tommy is still in a bad mood because someone robbed his car stereo.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Tommy is still in a bad mood because someone robbed his car stereo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AAAAAhh well stymie i found out who took it didnt i and got it back and he wont be taking it again,so anyone else wanna say anything while im feeling like king shit???

4. stymie

stymie New Member

You kick fuck out of the cunt? Oh and thanks for thinking it was me who stole it, people will think I am dishonest. And a thief. Me... of all people.

Last time I was in Manc land I parked the car up and a couple of kids came up to me.

kid>"Guard your car for a couple of quid mister!!"

me>"Fuck off,why do you think I left my pit bull in the back?"

kid>"Good at putting out fires is it?"

Oh fuck off I thought it was funny.

5. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kinky-bitch:
    yeh my friend is braindead and yes were fuckin stupid, thanks for such a warm welcome and maybe i will post a pic of my tits!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You promiss!

Now every new female member, must meet me behind the dumpster near my dorm room.

Are you going to be a team player?

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Actually, quite a few girls have posted tits here and still aren't considered hos. Nursey for one. I remember Stranger posting some tit last year. That was pretty cool as well. Other chicks, well.... they send them to me personally.

But as far as cock goes, I was the first to bear mine (at least as far as the people who still post here go.) I was followed shortly after by Pyscho Bob and Pimp.

So now, all the real men with big balls can take a bow. Gentlemen, the ladies salute us.

Cheezedawg is slowly losing his mind. I think he's on the verge of a breakdown. Someone stop him before he cracks.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Cheezedawg is slowly losing his mind. I think he's on the verge of a breakdown. Someone stop him before he cracks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*pimp doesn't want to lose his mind.. when does the breakdown start?.. when the numbing drugs run out???? ARRRRGGGHHH.. last line!!!.. must find crack*

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Cheezedawg is slowly losing his mind. I think he's on the verge of a breakdown. Someone stop him before he cracks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheeze r u ok?
    the kock shots were very good...

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    You kick fuck out of the cunt? Oh and thanks for thinking it was me who stole it, people will think I am dishonest. And a thief. Me... of all people.

Last time I was in Manc land I parked the car up and a couple of kids came up to me.

kid>"Guard your car for a couple of quid mister!!"

me>"Fuck off,why do you think I left my pit bull in the back?"

kid>"Good at putting out fires is it?"

Oh fuck off I thought it was funny.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well come on stymie i mean you was the obvious one to pin it on,and i heard that joke years ago at bernhard mannings embassy club and yeh it was funny 10 years ago.....................mate.

10. stymie

stymie New Member

Glad you got it back anyway tommy. I bet your vauxhall Chevette seemed empty without it eh!

That fat cunt Bernard Manning still alive? Always wanted to go and see him, saw Chubby Brown before christmas and he aint as funny as he used to be. (Don't get his latest vid, it sucks)