"NEW YORK, NEW YORK"

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

time for all the decent ppl to etc....
    jesus fucking christ!~did i REALLY say that!!!?!SNORTS SOME AMPHETAMINES.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

ALL BETTER NOW

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

little children grow up to be full on adult terrorists.. I say kill them all . Islam and Muslam law is a parasite of hate leeching on to the world...

P.S. I gave blood twice.... did you?

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've been so 'fucking hostile' lately.

I'm sorry.

You know, I was smoking a cigarette on my front porch last night, watching the cars go by and I finally realized or maybe just re-realized that although I have a general hatred and contempt for people, inevitably, we are all in the same boat. We are all going to die sometime... somehow. I thought about the hillside across the street being blown up and all the people outside including myself being thrown into circumstance. The fat guy I was making fun just a few seconds earlier may have been the one to save my pathetic life!

I remember hearing on the news that people who wouldn't ordinarily get along were helping each other. And you know, that would only happen in a crisis. In a fucked up way, terrorism brings a nation together!

Now why is it that my house has been the source of it's own brand of terrorism? A dead bunny was laying by my porch on the 10th and on the 11th, my friend's car had been tampered with... sending it crashing into the back of mine! It appears someone or something is out to get me, huh?

Why the fuck am I sharing this with you? I don't know. Maybe it's been a while since I was the brunt of a joke?

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

s'not your fault, probably mine.. i get a little crazy now and again

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey Filthy Arab Scum:
    SNORTS SOME AMPHETAMINES.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that better not be my speed you're sticking up your nose... 'cos if so that means you've been searching, 'cos i hid it well

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy v2.01beta:
    'cos if so that means you've been searching <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or of course, you might have innocently changed the battery in my camera

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy v2.01beta:
    in my camera<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    It appears someone or something is out to get me, huh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

everybody's out to get you pukey, trust no-one.. that rabbit probably contained a miniature spy camera...

10. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

you will be pleased to learn.. that our absent resident new-yorker (silentbutdeadly) escaped any harm in the catastrophe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers mate...
    well well im back around been laid off and dealing with shit here in my swet home NYC.

if you want the real up close and personal go here
    and look around for the pics of the WTC. enjoy.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hi SBD!!!
    Just one thing (amongst many others):
    "I have no idea why people aren't asking some very specific questions about the actions of Bush and company on the day of the attacks.

Follow along:
    Four planes get hijacked and deviate from their flight plans, all the while on FAA radar. The planes are all hijacked between 7:45 and 8:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time.

Who is notified?
    This is an event already that is unprecedented. But the President is not notified and going to a Florida elementary school to hear children read.

By around 8:15 AM, it should be very apparent that something is terribly wrong. The President is glad-handing teachers.

By 8:45, when American Airlines Flight 11 crashes into the World Trade Center, Bush is settling in with children for his photo ops at Booker Elementary. Four planes have obviously been hijacked simultaneously, an event never before seen in history, and one has just dived into the worlds best know twin towers, and still no one notifies the nominal Commander in Chief.

No one has apparently scrambled any Air Force interceptors either.

At 9:03, United Flight 175 crashes into the remaining World Trade Center building. At

9:05, Andrew Card, the Presidential Chief of Staff whispers to George W. Bush. Bush "briefly turns somber" according to reporters.
    Does he cancel the school visit and convene an emergency meeting? No.
    He resumes listening to second graders read about a little girl's pet fucking goat, and continues this banality even as American Airlines Flight 77 conducts an unscheduled point turn over Ohio and heads in the direction of Washington DC.
    Has he instructed Chief of Staff Card to scramble the Air Force? No.

An excruciating 25 minutes later, he finally deigns to give a public statement telling the United States what they already have figured out; that there's been an attack by hijacked planes on the World Trade Center.
    There's a hijacked plane bee-lining to Washington, but has the Air Force been scrambled to defend anything yet? No.

At 9:30, when he makes his announcement, American Flight 77 is still ten minutes from its target, the Pentagon.

The Administration will later claim they had no way of knowing that the Pentagon might be a target, and that they thought Flight 77 was headed to the White House, but the fact is that the plane has already flown South and past the White House no-fly zone, and is in fact tearing through the sky at over 400 nauts.

At 9:35, this plane conducts another turn, 360 degrees over the Pentagon, all the while being tracked by radar, and the Pentagon is not evacuated, and there are still no fast-movers from the Air Force in the sky over Alexandria and DC.

Now, the real kicker: A pilot they want us to believe was trained at a Florida puddle-jumper school for Piper Cubs and Cessnas, conducts a well-controlled downward spiral, descending the last 7,000 feet in two-and-a-half minutes, brings the plane in so low and flat that it clips the electrical wires across the street from the Pentagon, and flies it with pinpoint accuracy into the side of this building at 460 nauts.

When the theory about learning to fly this well at the puddle-jumper school began to lose ground, it was added that they received further training on a flight simulator.
    This is like saying you prepared your teenager for her first drive on I-40 at rush hour by buying her a video driving game. It's horse shit!"

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Am I the only one halfway expecting another 'event' soon? It would not surprise me in the least to hear about "suitcase" nuclear bombs going off in key cities of the US (Namely Washington, DC) sometime in the near future...

Hell, they can convince people to drive planes into buildings, what's to stop them from going kamikaze with a nuke?

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Rev:
    Hell, they can convince people to drive planes into buildings, what's to stop them from going kamikaze with a nuke?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they may not even have a nuke, perhaps several small explosions in key areas. atomic...maybe, nuclear...very possible, seeing as the whole afghan/pakistan/india thing is a load of shit anyway we could have the whole of south east asia to deal with..apparently there have been 400 afghans that were living in this country(UK) and have fled to go home and fight against us.. its gonna get crazy soon... and we dont have that many kamikazi english nutters here as they have kamikazi afghani nutters here..

about 50-100 thousand troops, 85%+ of which are already there. with the other 15% leaving now, thats like no defence.. i dont know what the situation of defence is with the US at the mo, but we sure as hell keep some back..

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I would think it's fairly easy to smuggle goods into the US, including nuclear weapons. If you think about it, a large Samsonite could probably carry a bomb large enough to level DC... Chances are, they smuggled all the goods over here *before* the WTC event, as I'm sure they'd suspect borders to be a little more alert afterwards...

It also fits in with a possible theory of mine...

First, they hit the center of commerce...

Second, attempt to disrupt the media and instill fear into the citizens...

Um... next? How about a more direct hit on both the heart of the government itself, and while we're at it, let's see if we can destroy some icons of western civilization as well (monuments in the DC area)...

Isn't it logical that any attacker would want to disable it's target before going in for the kill? I honestly don't think most of the people over here would know what the fuck to do if all of a sudden their national government disappeared... If it comes to that, I'm going to draw a chalk line around my property and shoot anyone that crosses the line. (Except maybe the pizza delivery guy...)

At any rate, if I were in charge, I don't think I'd hesitate to move the heart of the government out to subterranean locales in Area 51, and shoot down anyone that comes too close.

Believe me, I've pondered as to how life would be if we got a 'fresh start' all of a sudden (sans politicians)... no more taxes, no more laws... face it, we'd have killers running loose on the streets, drugs all over the place, weapons being bought and sold freely, prostitution would be widespread, and organized crime would rule the country. Doesn't look like much would change...

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    atomic...maybe, nuclear...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you'll find atomic bombs work by nuclear fission. Urainium-235 and plutonium-239 are the isotopes most commonly used.