NEW RELIGION

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jan 13, 2003.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    oh no you dont! dont go dragging me into your whacKed ass religion! i am my own relgion and i'm gonna let IMC play in my pews and splash around in that big bowl of water in the doorway. just so long as he blesses my altar and keeps the flames burning!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*foams from mouth*
    JOIN US!
    i will fuken kill u!

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    *foams from mouth*
    JOIN US!
    i will fuken kill u!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what are you gonna do? throw tortilla's at me Xena style and breath garlic cumin breath in my face? HA! at laugh in your face! you do not frighten me little one! now get thee hence!

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    what are you gonna do? throw tortilla's at me Xena style and breath garlic cumin breath in my face? HA! at laugh in your face! you do not frighten me little one! now get thee hence!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, if she can't kill herself, what makes you think she could harm you?

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i know she cant hurt me. im immune to Tylenol PM's.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

what are you gonna do? throw tortilla's at me Xena style and breath garlic cumin breath in my face? HA! at laugh in your face! you do not frighten me little one! now get thee hence!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

these r extra hard, razor-edged tortillas. i made em myself...i suk at kooking so all my food kums out as a dangerous weapon.

*bitch slaps rat n runs away*