new name

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well put!

2. brookie

brookie New Member

Thanks Lomo.

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    Are you done whining about me picking on you? Of course. You are such an easy target. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't whine, and I make myself an easy target, when things get slow on the board I take try to stir shit up. It just shows your lameness that you only try to go after me (the easy target), rather than have a spine and participate fully.

4. brookie

brookie New Member

The only thing you stir up are the flies around your stank ass coochie everytime you put your knobby fingers on it.

Why would I go after anyone else? Most of the others are cool in here. You're just a trash whore.

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    The only thing you stir up are the flies around your stank ass coochie everytime you put your knobby fingers on it.

Why would I go after anyone else? Most of the others are cool in here. You're just a trash whore.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, you must love the smell of shit, AssKisser. or maybe you are a closet fag, while you are kissing ass around here don't try to slip in any tongue most the guys here don't flow that way.

6. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Oh-oh you have upset the beast that is made of ham. Prepare for an eat attack.

7. brookie

brookie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy Whore:
    wow, you must love the smell of shit, AssKisser. or maybe you are a closet fag, while you are kissing ass around here don't try to slip in any tongue most the guys here don't flow that way.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Trash Heap has spoken! NYAAAAHHHH!

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Look guys why dont you 2 just shut up and have sex its obvious you got the hots for each other

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The Trash Heap has spoken! NYAAAAHHHH!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FrAgGlE rOcK oWnZ jOo!

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

OI watch it dickface...treat your master with some respect

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Osausage bin laden:
    Oh-oh you have upset the beast that is made of ham. Prepare for an eat attack.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you were refering to me, I am ain't upset, just cause he is hating on TubbyLuv.

12. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Tommy - You smell like a cunt that a rat has crawled into and died.

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucked-Up Meat Head:
    Tommy - You smell like a cunt that a rat has crawled into and died.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not everyone has smelled your mother's genitals. You should use a simile that people can relate to.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Tommy - You smell like a cunt that a rat has crawled into and died.
    --------------------

I have a Fucked-Up-Meat-Head - Again, at the request of Tommy "The Virgin-Weirdo" 710.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey look whos back its my old mate meathead lol,are you back out of therapy dude?

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>I have a Fucked-Up-Meat-Head - Again, at the request of Tommy "The Virgin-Weirdo" 710.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought Tommy had a kid...wouldn't that make his kid Jesus if he was a virgin?

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

jesus yummy dont tell him that,his head will really go west,he already a raving fucking pyscopath we dont need to make him worse.

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    jesus yummy dont tell him that,his head will really go west,he already a raving fucking pyscopath we dont need to make him worse.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

can't imagine your child being a "raving fucking pyscopath"

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Yeh it is kinda hard to expect aint it yummy.

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Yeh it is kinda hard to expect aint it yummy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe if you spent some more quality time with a family therapist?

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Why yummy is there nothing you can do to help us????????