Need some advice from the female Fuglies...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Apr 7, 2002.

1. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    I think they deleted it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a shame! The world shall never know what true talent it has. I thought the poem was very well written.

IMC your so sweet....I love you too my man whore.

2. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

I think you should go for the prettiest Splat, court her for a couple of years then get engaged. Perhaps then you could feel her bosoms, then a year or so later get married so you can have sex. You would feel much better then using these poor girls for simply your own gratification. Wouldn't you feel cheap if you made love to them both? God loves you my friend.

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

bollocks, you wanna stay un-hitched, and force her to show your boobies. if shes a stupid one you could say that you have to perform government regulation checks on them, otherwise you could say that you wanna cop a feel cos you're desperate.

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet'n'innocent:
    I think you should go for the prettiest Splat, court her for a couple of years then get engaged. Perhaps then you could feel her bosoms, then a year or so later get married so you can have sex. You would feel much better then using these poor girls for simply your own gratification. Wouldn't you feel cheap if you made love to them both? God loves you my friend. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not even gonna reply to this. You're making it way too easy.

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

So what did you end up doing splat?

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    So what did you end up doing splat?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not going to sleep with the second girl and I also stopped sleeping with the first girl.

I swore off fucking females that I work with,it's easy but it's just not worth the trouble.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

again, i need to post some STD pics here

9. kitana

kitana New Member

my advice to you - quit having sex and go get checked or use protection. ppl that have sex before getting to know you dont have morals...
    actually, we might not have any morals. just like we are killing god, old men fucking 8 yr olds might be ok and acceptable. shit!